• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
couple of weeks into quarantine and gaming side wants to fuck a video game controller smh

Never forget:
dco569t-cf06a1b3-fa78-460a-bc81-a6fab5742741.jpg

Gamers horniness knows no bounds.

Makeno

Dec 4, 2018
Objectifying anime children to be their plaything does not count?

You think the general public associates this with gamers before what I just said? Before MMO players dying in internet cafes, before actual interaction with sheltered gamers?

Obviously not all gamers like anime, not all people that like anime game, but there's a cross section. If you dislike this stuff, take it up with people who create and consume shit like it - nowhere near the amount of people playing video games. We are not pretending that loli sympathisers are the face of videogames. It's just not happening. Furries are much closer to the throne if we're honest.

Jan 21, 2019
You think the general public associates this with gamers before what I just said? Before MMO players dying in internet cafes, before actual interaction with sheltered gamers?

Obviously not all gamers like anime, not all people that like anime game, but there's a cross section. If you dislike this stuff, take it up with people who create and consume shit like it - nowhere near the amount of people playing video games. We are not pretending that loli sympathisers are the face of videogames. It's just not happening. Furries are much closer to the throne if we're honest.
True.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Can we write to Sony and ask to officially rename the "Create" button into the "Honk" button?

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait for a gacha game where you collect videogame controllers and consoles as waifus and husbandos.

Spasm

Nov 16, 2017
I clicked on this thread expecting all of the awesome fan mockups of color combos going around. My disappointment is immeasurable, etc.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The first one had me like, "oh that's cool"
twitter.com

ピコロオ on Twitter

“PS5のコントローラーがロボット女の子のこういう顔に見えて仕方がない #PS5 #PS5のコントローラー”

Then the majority of the art was what it is and I'm like "ok"

At least these two are also fantastic.

twitter.com

京田朗 on Twitter

“PS5のコントローラーがゲームのサポートメカみたいで可愛かったです落書き”

twitter.com

BOW✏️🔞 on Twitter

“https://t.co/reY5QsckKZ”

I like the ones that are little creatures, reminds me of the Nintendo Switch dog.

robot

Oct 27, 2017
Kinda disappointed in myself for being surprised people took it in this direction. Of course they would.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I cannot unsee the bikini/strings thing, god fucking damn it lol.