• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Well now we will finally know if John Cena can beat Iori Yagami

Dec 23, 2017
tumblr_mmghb9qHUz1sqr9w8o1_400.gif

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I just want a Biker Taker to go along with my biker Paul Phoenix.

This is the game's fourth collaboration, behind Gintama (JP only), Tekken 7, and Samurai Shodown IV. You can see the characters from the other collaborations here.

Deleted member 13707

Account closed at user request
Oct 27, 2017
So it's King of Fighters vs King of the Ring.

Yeah. Sure. Why not. Never gonna get this in KOF15, but hey, who's gonna stop them?

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tizoc is gonna work the fights because even in an SNK world, Vince's guys gotta get over first, right?

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I know it's impossible now but The Shield being a full team in the game would've been sick.

Curious to see who ends up in.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Apparently the Taiwanese version of the game had this collab and all they got was an Option Card.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
........I have questions.

Not the least of which is why did Capcom never make another Saturday Night Slam Masters.

The Azn One

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
This is so random lol. Playing since global release in Oct but damn I was hoping for a Street Fighter collab. But a WWE one?

OP
OP
sibarraz

sibarraz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is so odd that Roman Reigns is nowhere to be seen

Also the last 2 characters seems to be Kofi Kingston and Becky Lynch

OP
OP
sibarraz

sibarraz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I would have rather saw Roman Reigns over Seth Rollins, and it feels weird that they didn't include Asuka. That being said, is a solid lineup of stars, I'm glad that Kofi made it, although would have made more sense to see Xavier Woods considering that he is a known fan of fighting games, but Kogi is more famous than him.

Personally I just want to drop John Cena

OP
OP
sibarraz

sibarraz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Trailer for Seth Rollins, John Cena and The Rock