• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Part 2 is out now

TheDutchSlayer

Did you find it? Cuez I didn't!
Oct 26, 2017
The Hauge, The Netherlands

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
I've only listed to their Iraq War and Trump episodes. Have they done any other episodes on similar figures in politics?

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah listened to this on the treadmill this morning.

whaaaaaaat a piece of shit. Didn't know about the rapes.

Nairume

SaGa Sage
Oct 25, 2017
Ronald Reagan was the devil

I've only listed to their Iraq War and Trump episodes. Have they done any other episodes on similar figures in politics?
Aside frim the ones already mentioned, they did one on John "McNasty" McCain after his death that cements what a piece of shit he was.

Also they have a great one on Ross Perot.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still working my way through the Dollop back catalog. Can't wait to get to these episodes. I'm not always into their super political episodes, since I think they're both kind of Right But Dumb about politics, if that makes sense. But I still love the show.

Haven't they gotten in trouble recently for plagiarism?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. It's not the first time either. Dave just doesn't really seem to get it sometimes.

Snowybreak

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still working my way through the Dollop back catalog. Can't wait to get to these episodes. I'm not always into their super political episodes, since I think they're both kind of Right But Dumb about politics, if that makes sense. But I still love the show.

Right but Dumb sounds correct. Their hearts are in the right place, but they say stupid shit sometimes. Didn't know about the plagiarism thing.

Neo Ankh

Oct 12, 2019
I see the dollop is celebrating the Halloween season by diving into a true monster. Can't wait to listen.

Kay

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm fascinated to see what Reagan's rep will look like in 25-50 years. It seems to be a generational split (see obamas glowing praise of Reagan)

electricblue

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't know about his liberal upbringing or that fucken wild governorship. Guess I shouldn't be surprised though

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Can't wait to listen to this one, the Dollop is such an amazing podcast.

Behind the Bastards is also a great podcast in the same vein, but no one can match Dave and Gary's chemistry.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I was going to post about this in the "The Third Wave" thread yesterday, but decided not to bump that thread for another off-topic pod. We definitely need a Dollop OT.

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
Video of Part 1 is out now! Gary is looking dapper!

I've already listened to this twice but it's time for round 3.

Release part 2, you cowards!

I was going to post about this in the "The Third Wave" thread yesterday, but decided not to bump that thread for another off-topic pod. We definitely need a Dollop OT.

I'd be down for a Dollop OT. I haven't made an OT before but maybe I'll make one if no one else will. There's probably enough fans to keep it decently active.

OP
OP
TheDutchSlayer

TheDutchSlayer

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the video update will put it in the OP.

Yes a Dollop OT should be here specially since I'm going to one for the first time and probably the last EU visits will be very rare I bet.

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks for the video update will put it in the OP.

Yes a Dollop OT should be here specially since I'm going to one for the first time and probably the last EU visits will be very rare I bet.

Damn, I'm jealous. I really hope they make it to Toronto soon before I move out of Ontario. They've already done tons of great Australia and UK eps, so hopefully Canada will be their next target.

Axumite

Nov 19, 2017
I just finished part 2 on my drive home from work. Reagan was a terrible person, as was Nancy and pretty much everyone in his cabinet except for the Surgeon General. This man's legacy should be abhorred but instead it's celebrated and that irks me to no end. I agree with Killer Mike. I'm glad Reagan's dead.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
I love when you go into a Dollop thinking "I already know this guy sucks" and then you come out saying "Holy shit I had no idea how much this guy fucking sucks!"

It's the Errol Flynn effect.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Listen to both parts. So fucking good.
I love when you go into a Dollop thinking "I already know this guy sucks" and then you come out saying "Holy shit I had no idea how much this guy fucking sucks!"

It's the Errol Flynn effect.
Yep.

Though i haven't listened to the Errol Flynn episode.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
How great is Patton Oswalt? The world's a better place for having him in it. Shame about the hardship he went through with his wife. So glad he's keeping busy and seems to be happy.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
The dollop is great. I'm not a major super fan or I'd do it, but someone should make an OT. One if my favorite podcast and I️ love the dave and Gary's chemistry

Kay

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Can't help but laugh at never trump republicans who deify Reagan after listening to this...
He was a docile trump with slightly more advanced brain worms

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
By the way, if you actually want to hear more about the Reagan fiasco, listen to the Beyond the Bastards two-parter on the Reagan Administration's response to the AIDS epidemic. The press briefing audio that they play on BtB is seriously nauseated me. It'll ruin your day.

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
Can't help but laugh at never trump republicans who deify Reagan after listening to this...
He was a docile trump with slightly more advanced brain worms
*Applesauce
By the way, if you actually want to hear more about the Reagan fiasco, listen to the Beyond the Bastards two-parter on the Reagan Administration's response to the AIDS epidemic. The press briefing audio that they play on BtB is seriously nauseated me. It'll ruin your day.
Yeah those episodes are a real doozy. Very informative, though! I knew their response to the AIDS crisis was poor but woah.

OP
OP
TheDutchSlayer

TheDutchSlayer

Oct 26, 2017
Finally finished part 2 incredible some parts I just had to pause for a like 20 sec laughing so much and was truly horrified about how they talked about AIDS and gays seriously sickening :(

But a great show and a must listen to both parts.