• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
Can someone who has the expansion please tell me if that awful radio host is back? Think his name was Laslow or something...

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Played for 3 hours on Xbox. Took down the first captain solo and boy that was a goodass bossfight. Really enjoy New York again.

Gonna play on PC tonight. Hype.

NowhereFaded

Nov 11, 2017
Ridgefield, Wa
The expansion is live right now on Xbox. I played some this morning . Downloaded it from my phone at the gym. Still can't get into the reset Xbox clan. Any info on that?

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
this won´t be anywhere near Forsaken, people moved on already.

that is good, this game doesn´t deserve a second chance, they blew it completely with a rushed sequel which was not thought out at all and now they want even more money for this turd of a game.

How lame do you have to be to come into a thread specifically about an expansion to a game just to bitch about it and attempt to sour others potential enjoyment in the game? Fuck man just go play something else and let people be.

OP
OP
shawnoftheshred
Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
The expansion is live right now on Xbox. I played some this morning . Downloaded it from my phone at the gym. Still can't get into the reset Xbox clan. Any info on that?
Yup - wasn't supposed to be up yet, but upon login you get a prompt for the Warlords expansion and can start it up. Some players are encountering a bug where they can't talk to a specific NPC to progress past the first hour or so, but they are working on it.

SpartyCrunch

Xbox
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
For those of us who still haven't reached World Tier 5 and completed all the end game stuff which shipped with the game, does it make sense to do that first before buying the expansion?

I know the expansion comes with a level skip but I kind of want to go it my own, reach level 30 first, complete the black tusk stuff, and then jump into the expansion.

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
Wow I can just equip a piece of gear without having to do five million mental calculations. Also Unstoppable Force survived.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
For those of us who still haven't reached World Tier 5 and completed all the end game stuff which shipped with the game, does it make sense to do that first before buying the expansion?

I know the expansion comes with a level skip but I kind of want to go it my own, reach level 30 first, complete the black tusk stuff, and then jump into the expansion.

It's A LOT of stuff. Tbh I would just skip it.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
So is this live for everyone or just non-US?

Gonna cop this week, I'm down for Division PvE (I dont fuck with Dark Zone/PvP) to grind some numbers

OP
OP
shawnoftheshred
Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
Just joined Kneel And Flex clan on Xbox. :D
Welcome!
Everything looks great, but the new map itself seems kinda small :(
Here's a comparison of the map size. Looks like somewhere just over 1/3 the original Division map? Pretty good for an expansion and probably much more dense with activities in keeping with Div 2?
qnmhutwmk1i41.png

Fantastic work, Agent shawnoftheshred

Can't wait for Warlords
Cheers! It's here - even on consoles!
Sorry if this has been answered, but is 2.0 live after the maintenance (PS4) and we wait for WoNY or we wait for both?
It's live on consoles, along with the Warlords expansion.
Sup guys!! Really looking forward to getting back into division 2. It was my personal and surprise game of the year. Amazing in every way.
I'll be joining the reset clan on Xbox.
Who's the the best youtube head to follow for D2?
Thanks and hopefully we'll see you in game!
Happy to have ya in the clan when you join! Best Youtubers for builds are widdz, SolidFPS, Nothingbutskillz, DJTickle, Inigo Montoya, I'd say.
Community leader guy at the animal shelter won't talk to me. The prompt is there but when I hold Square he won't respond. I really hope this isn't a progress-stopping bug. Wtf.
Yeah, it's a bug they know about. Some people say logging out/restarting or fast traveling has helped. Others not. The devs say that they are resetting the server by tomorrow am which should fix it, but until then they say you can try to start another lieutenants questline instead to not just get stuck until then.
The Kneel & Flex (KNF) Xbox clan is not coming up. What am I missing?
Hrmmm, seems to be working for others? Looks like 5-6 new agents joined last night. Maybe just search KNF or Kneel and see what comes up? Maybe it was supposed to be Kneel And Flex?

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017

Why not just enjoy what you have now and get the expansion when you're ready? Doesn't make sense to me to skip content you already paid for.

SimpleCRIPPLE

Oct 28, 2017
The environment density in this game is great. It looks so good.

Loving the gear updates. So much easier to understand.

OP
OP
shawnoftheshred
Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
After spending an hour rolling attributes into my Level 30 library, selling everything in my stash, etc...it was all for basically nothing, hah. Man, level 31 gear really outclasses level 30 almost instantly. I had a pretty near perfect build at level 30, 510-ish gear score, multiple max rolls, and the first pink level 31 gear that dropped had something like 1.5x the armor roll. Made it so that it was probably worth dropping the brand synergy/talent I wanted.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
I just hopped back in over the weekend. The expansion is playable already?

NowhereFaded

Nov 11, 2017
Ridgefield, Wa
Welcome!

Here's a comparison of the map size. Looks like somewhere just over 1/3 the original Division map? Pretty good for an expansion and probably much more dense with activities in keeping with Div 2?
qnmhutwmk1i41.png

Ok I'll check after a bit. Got a home project to know out then I'll search for it. Thx and late!
Cheers! It's here - even on consoles!

It's live on consoles, along with the Warlords expansion.

Happy to have ya in the clan when you join! Best Youtubers for builds are widdz, SolidFPS, Nothingbutskillz, DJTickle, Inigo Montoya, I'd say.

Yeah, it's a bug they know about. Some people say logging out/restarting or fast traveling has helped. Others not. The devs say that they are resetting the server by tomorrow am which should fix it, but until then they say you can try to start another lieutenants questline instead to not just get stuck until then.

Hrmmm, seems to be working for others? Looks like 5-6 new agents joined last night. Maybe just search KNF or Kneel and see what comes up? Maybe it was supposed to be Kneel And Flex?

Ruruja

Oct 25, 2017
I won't be playing it until my mate gets the expansion and downloads it.

How's Gear 2.0 so far?

Oct 27, 2017
There is no Dark Zone in Warlords :(

Failure. Instant failure. We are another expansion away from reaching the DZ size/mechanics/importance that were implemented into the first one.

Juturna

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bah 56.28gb update on my Xbox? That's ...substantial

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why not just enjoy what you have now and get the expansion when you're ready? Doesn't make sense to me to skip content you already paid for.

I feel the same way. Reminds me of when people got MHW: Iceborne and wanted to skip the entire base game. If you already did the campaign on console, I get that, but some people never played before.

The one reason for skipping ahead of Div2 is because of the way the player base is fragmented by leveling up, this first week will have the most popuation for doing the expansion, so if you run through the base game now, it will be *very* empty and hard to co-op, and then by the time you get to the NY dlc, NY will be emptier compared to right now.

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
I never played our purchased the year 1 pass. Do I even need it at this point if I'm jumping straight into this expansion?

MadMike

Oct 27, 2017
Well... They nerfed basically everything, and now the game feels like shit at 30. My skills are worthless, my gear is worthless, and everything takes twice at long to kill. Hopefully everything balances out at 40.

Oct 30, 2017

Nah, skip it. The only reason I could think of to actually play through it is to readjust to the new gear system. However, if you want to push through it, go for it. It's still a blast and I'm sure you can co-op a ton of it considering the recent sale.

OT: I stepped away from D2 for a while now. Jumped in for a bit a couple of weeks ago and stopped since I felt my build was as good as it was going to get at the time. Hearing that NY is an improvement over Washington D.C. definitely has me interested in reinvesting my time.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Got that community leader bug.

But man. I missed New York. I like Washington but New York has just a far more... denser feel? If that makes sense?

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
Welp, if Delta-3 isn't kicking me out of the game, trying to do open world crashes my game.

Oh well, I'll wait till tomorrow.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
NY is so much better than DC, even without the snow. It alone has me hooked. DC never did that.

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
Anyone else also experience getting their ass beat by the first couple of elites in NY? I could do all the content pre gear 2.0 no problem, but I guess my damage to elites is much different now?