• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
What happens if we bring our 40 build back to DC... it scales down or something?

edit: oops dp sorry, meant to add to last post, not make a new one lol

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Hmm not sure if I want to pay 30 for this. Anyone know how long the story content is. The post game of Division 2 was still a bit disappointing and didn't grab me for that long.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Hmm not sure if I want to pay 30 for this. Anyone know how long the story content is. The post game of Division 2 was still a bit disappointing and didn't grab me for that long.
we can't know, cause the expansion isn't out yet.
if you are at this point not hyped for it then just wait and grab it later for even cheaper.

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
Oh, cool. But you have to hit 40 / finish WoNY first? Because you cannot level past 500 in DC? I guess that's where I got confused. That's a good way to do it actually.

Gear Score no longer shows when you have WoNY.

And you will not be able to leave New York until you finish the main story

Will there be a new raid?

Yes, the Foundry (True Sons) raid will be available in Spring for all players

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Oh, cool. But you have to hit 40 / finish WoNY first? Because you cannot level past 500 in DC? I guess that's where I got confused. That's a good way to do it actually.
You literally can not leave NYC once you get there until you beat the campaign. After that you are free to travel between.
If you buy the expansion you will not have anymore gearscore cause gearscore is only a thing for lvl 30 players.

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I loaded up Uplay hoping to get the update before I go to work and I am greeted by a 41.94 GB download. Ummm yeah that's not happening I guess.
Bleh...

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
Allocating disk space has taken over an hour at this point. Why? On SSD as well.
This seems to be the case on Geforce Now also. I was on the fence whether to spend the money as there is always the risk Ubisoft pulls their games, this is a sign to hold off for now : )

I thought the Stadia version came out at the same time...Google really can't coordinate anything

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
Omg I just got fucked. Apparently deconstructing does not add your stuff to the library? I just lost all those god rolls. Wtf.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
I'm really contemplating if I should buy this already or wait a bit. I loved the base game and have played everything and maxed out. I have the day off tomorrow but I'm afraid servers will be down all day given the huge traffic.

Might as well wait a couple weeks or months and see out the first few patches. But the thirst is kinda real and I really want to play it lol

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
Dude this is so different... we can't beat a challenging mission now that all are builds are fucked. Lol.

Ada

Nov 28, 2017
I quit right after the raids hit, bought the expansion and hoping to get back into the game.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How it is guys? Cant buy it at the moment :( Would love to hear impressions

Oct 27, 2017
If you have the new loading screen I guess you have the update? I ask because the total install size says only 62 GB on PC. The game must have updated by itself overnight.

I won't be able to dive in until tonight.

Oct 27, 2017
Can't even get in...
Yeah, servers seem to be down on PC (echo errors) or getting hammered.

Can I ask what your total install size is? I thought it was supposed to be much larger than 62 GB which is only about a 10 GB increase over what I had last night. I guess the update moved a lot of files around or something.

NowhereFaded

Nov 11, 2017
Ridgefield, Wa
Sup guys!! Really looking forward to getting back into division 2. It was my personal and surprise game of the year. Amazing in every way.
I'll be joining the reset clan on Xbox.
Who's the the best youtube head to follow for D2?
Thanks and hopefully we'll see you in game!

benzopil

Oct 25, 2017
Is the DLC a separate download when you buy it on PS4?

Did anyone try to play on a shared account? Does it work or it's like The Crew where only the owner of the DLC can play?

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Yeah, servers seem to be down on PC (echo errors) or getting hammered.

Can I ask what your total install size is? I thought it was supposed to be much larger than 62 GB which is only about a 10 GB increase over what I had last night. I guess the update moved a lot of files around or something.
Just checked my folder and it's a flat 62.0 GB.