• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
You can hear boxes opening when you haven't opened one. I *believe* the folks on Reddit said it's not a delay, it's an audio cue so that you know you are leaving an unlooted crate in the area, but, to be honest, I haven't fully looked into it. It's pretty distracting when I play with headphones, intentional or not.

Is that what that is? Its fucking annoying and I hear it allllll the time. However it didnt start from day 1, it got introduced some time later.

I hope they fix/remove it

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
You can hear boxes opening when you haven't opened one. I *believe* the folks on Reddit said it's not a delay, it's an audio cue so that you know you are leaving an unlooted crate in the area, but, to be honest, I haven't fully looked into it. It's pretty distracting when I play with headphones, intentional or not.
I love that lol. Lets me know whenever there is a chest or something I missed and can go get it. Its really helpful imo.

Putty

Double Eleven
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Middlesbrough
Well, Im currently level 13, contiune to do main missions, side missions and strongholds. Having a smashing time in the process! More content the better 8). Still got weeks left playing this I reckon.

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Is that what that is? Its fucking annoying and I hear it allllll the time. However it didnt start from day 1, it got introduced some time later.

I hope they fix/remove it

As I mentioned earlier I've assumed that I hear it more often in late game because I loot boxes but can't pick up the contents as I'm maxed on x or y. It's the chime to go along with those dropped items as you get close to or further away from them.

EVA UNIT 01

Oct 27, 2017
CA
This is the best loot shooter GaaS to date imo.
But im looking forward to seeing if borderlands 3 keeps it own style (which i prefer) or chases these models

ShadowAUS

Feb 20, 2019
Australia
Thank goodness this is coming. I'm pretty much at a point where I'm just ranking up specializations and breaking gear down because I have no space.
This is pretty much where I'm at, all I've been doing the last week is filling up my inventory and then selling everything on a loop so I'm looking forward to actually having a reason to do stuff again. Not a knock against Div2 as every GaaS launches with no meaty endgame and I didn't expect that to change here, especially with the amount of meat that's frontloaded in the early and mid-game which really sets up a great platform for future "aspirational content". My one big issue though is the skill system as a whole, they really need to take a look at revamping it as I see a lot of issues now and in the future coming from how it works.

TheDutchSlayer

Did you find it? Cuez I didn't!
Oct 26, 2017
The Hauge, The Netherlands
Please this needs to be fixed currently this is just insane, I have a skill power of like 10-20 but all mods require like 400+ or even higher.

This is just stupid, really hope that the title update fixes that.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
Please this needs to be fixed currently this is just insane, I have a skill power of like 10-20 but all mods require like 400+ or even higher.

This is just stupid, really hope that the title update fixes that.
They are aware of it and they are somewhat addressing it in the Tidal Basin update and they'll probably fully fix it up in like a patch or two after that.