• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ragona

Oct 26, 2017
Seems to run like crap on my ps4pro at times. Didnt follow the thread mich. General issue or just mine?
Also just freed a control point and doors didnt open :(

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Why can't I preload this yet on PS4? When can the standard edition preload?

Absoludacrous

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I feel like I could have played through the entirety of The Division 1 while this game is installing from disc.

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
Bought the regular version but kinda wish I bought the Gold version. Seems there's no way to upgrade either via GMG where I got it, or Uplay which still allows me to buy the standard edition even though it's downloaded.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The amount of unique and varied content in this game is plain crazy. Each side mission feels like it could be a main story mission, with unique assets and set pieces.
What was side mission content in the first game (go to place X, defend/secure Y) are the apparently endless dynamic events in this game. Crazy.
Huh that actually occured to me too.

I hope they add cool rewards for seeking out the extra secrets/collectibles

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
33272144248_8b36c04041_o.png

Division Era discord link:
Quote for Discord Link!
(Make sure you say "hi" and post your platform for full access)

Hey, just joined -- same username as on the site. I'll be on Xbox.

Orangecoke

Jan 14, 2019
I'm only level 2 but loving the heck out of this. Any bugs I had seem to be gone now on XB1X. Minimal pop-in, smooth frames, no audio problems. I'm just wandering around looting boxes and bags it's so addictive lol.

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Anyone else experiencing this?

Yep. Me.

i posted earlier in this thread about my annoyance with them withholding PRELOADING especially after they revealed the file size is nearly double what was listed in the store.

Should have been able to download it a week ago regardless of which version we paid for.

And yeah, the date on my PS4 said the 12th, and now it says the 13th, so I guess it will start downloading tonight...

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
On PC it's impressive so far. Tons of detail (1440 ultra). I've already taken like 10 screenshots. Plays a little better than I remember the 1st. AI seems sharper.

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
Any OLED players? What settings are you using for HDR options??

Also, what things can you edit after making a character? Scars markings editable after the fact? Thanks

Juturna

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Really excited for this. Almost done downloading, should be done when I get back from dinner. I'll hop in the Discord then to join the Xbox clan.

noomi

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I was going to play before work and after my family fell asleep tonigh and I got some shitty stomach virus thats been keeping me bedridden :(

Impressions sound so good. I wanna play so fucking bad.

Patriiick

Oct 31, 2018
Grimsby, GB
Quick question for anyone who has the Gold edition! I just pre-ordered it, but can't seem to see anything resembling the gold edition in my library(PS4). It is however updating the beta(12gb patch). Is it just PSN being a bit waffy?

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Quick question for anyone who has the Gold edition! I just pre-ordered it, but can't seem to see anything resembling the gold edition in my library(PS4). It is however updating the beta(12gb patch). Is it just PSN being a bit waffy?
It's tied to your account, you don't download anything different. But you'll have early access and everything will be sent to your stash when you create your character.

manlisten

Oct 28, 2017
Ok cool, nice to be able to change hair and tats etc considering how long you might be playing and looking at your character for.
So ps4 pro plays ok so far?

Which chem launcher type are you using? Curious as I didn't find the one I tried in the beta didn't seem so great.

The one that sets everything on fire when you shoot it. Best usage of it is to shoot one off and let the NPC's own gunfire ignite it. It's great on the heavies who shoot 1000 rounds at you between reloads. They're so busy firing off shots that they don't think to evade and end up igniting themselves.

If you use it in an open space most NPCs will just evade but it's great for enclosed areas.

In theory, an incendiary grenade is probably more sensible, but the cool down is so fast it's like you have an unlimited supply.

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
33272144248_8b36c04041_o.png

Division Era discord link:
Quote for Discord Link!
[Hidden content][Hidden content]
(Make sure you say "hi" and post your platform for full access)

Hey! My copy arrives today from an amazing ERA member, so I can't wait to download for the next 3 days, thus negating the reason why I got the gold edition in the first place! LOL

I'm excited; me and my brother both are getting this. Something to play together again.

Tangyn

Oct 29, 2017
Okay I've played far too many hours and I bloody love it so far. I love there is little loot boxes / backpacks / bins EVERYWHERE.

Haven't even stepped foot in the dark zone yet...

SpartyCrunch

Xbox
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
As someone who enjoyed the public beta for a couple hours but is patiently waiting for the standard edition launch this weekend, how different is the final game from the beta? Is it pretty much the same but with bug fixes? Or is beginning content also different somehow?

astro

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who enjoyed the public beta for a couple hours but is patiently waiting for the standard edition launch this weekend, how different is the final game from the beta? Is it pretty much the same but with bug fixes? Or is beginning content also different somehow?
You start in a slightly different position, and some content/mechanics unlock at different times, but it's mostly the same.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know how to get that free gift MPX gun from the UbiClub? Says it should be in my mailbox but I dont see anything in there.

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
So I've kept thinking about getting this but don't think any of my friends are down.

I enjoyed what I played of the beta though.

Y'all think it's still worth it?

astro

Oct 25, 2017
At what point in the story do you get the chance to unlock the Dark Zone? I rrrrrrreally want to gank some fools
4-5 main missions in? Something like that.

It's the 3rd upgrade for the Theatre settlement. Look for main missions with "settlement upgrade" as a reward.

So I've kept thinking about getting this but don't think any of my friends are down.

I enjoyed what I played of the beta though.

Y'all think it's still worth it?

Of course. Every platform has active clans right now, and everyone's just starting. No better time to play.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
For those complaining about double clicking in menus, use the keyboard to navigate the menu, it's so much better. I used WASD to navigate and spacebar to select in the beta and it is way way faster. I only have the standard version pre-ordered, but this is how I'll be navigating once I'm in the full game.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Also, I feel like this should be a regular PSA - reemember to change the "Move around corner speed" for when you're moving around a corner from in cover from Slow (default) to Fast in the Settings -> Controls menu.

For those complaining about double clicking in menus, use the keyboard to navigate the menu, it's so much better. I used WASD to navigate and spacebar to select in the beta and it is way way faster. I only have the standard version pre-ordered, but this is how I'll be navigating once I'm in the full game.

Yeh, I use a mix. WASD and space is super quick.

Dajanksta

Oct 28, 2017
Caved and bought the gold edition. Need something to kill some time with until Days Gone. I spent a lot of time in the first one the first few months it was out.