• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
Oh man don't make me buy this please :( I've been having my faith on Anthem but looks like I'll b getting The Division 2. Shit....

EVA UNIT 01

Oct 27, 2017
CA
Just bought gold edition and preloading on PC cause fuck it.
Of all the loot shooters not named Borderlands Division always had the most appeal to me as I love third person cover shooters.
Also massive seems to have the best put together endgame

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
Does the game unlock 12 AM local time for all zones or something different ?

It varies. Consoles:
s7VAf54.jpg

Uplay:

Given Ubi stopped doing rolling midnight unlocks on Steam to put another feather in Uplay's cap, I would expect a single unlock time on EGS (it's unlikely rolling unlocks are currently supported, anyway).

JJShadow

Oct 25, 2017
UK/Spain
Amazing OT Cornbread78

For those who pre-ordered the Gold Edition via the Ubi store, have your copy shipped yet? I got an email on Friday afternoon from Ubi indicating that my copy had been handed to UPS; however, since Friday the tracking shows that a shipment label has been created but it hasn't been shipped yet

Tangyn

Oct 29, 2017
God damn I hate these early starts :/ I really don't want to pay for the gold edition but I am weak.

Someone talk me out of it

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
ok, so...UPS tracking still doesn´t work, seems like they haven´t even shipped the copy despite claiming it was shipped Friday. Won´t get the game on time as a result. Sure, saved 20% but can´t play when the servers are online.

Never again i am buying directly at Ubisoft...

Amazing OT Cornbread78

For those who pre-ordered the Gold Edition via the Ubi store, have your copy shipped yet? I got an email on Friday afternoon from Ubi indicating that my copy had been handed to UPS; however, since Friday the tracking shows that a shipment label has been created but it hasn't been shipped yet

same here, i am really pissed

Tangyn

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks for the support! Just bought the gold edition.

Please don't be like anthem please don't be like anthem.

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
PS4: If you purchased a physical copy of the game, begin installing from the disc. Provided you are online, your console will simultaneously download Title Update 1 while you install it. Expect a 88-92 GB download, depending on your region and preferred language. Whether installed from a disc or downloaded digitally, the final HDD install size, including the patch will be between 88-92 GB.

This is from the official website.

So basically those that buy physical are also forced to do a 90 GB download?

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
PS4: If you purchased a physical copy of the game, begin installing from the disc. Provided you are online, your console will simultaneously download Title Update 1 while you install it. Expect a 88-92 GB download, depending on your region and preferred language. Whether installed from a disc or downloaded digitally, the final HDD install size, including the patch will be between 88-92 GB.

This is from the official website.

So basically those that buy physical are also forced to do a 90 GB download?

yep and Ubisoft store hasn´t even shipped the physical copies. this launch is a shit show if you´ve ordered a PS4 copy in the Ubisoft store...first you have to wait longer and then you have to patch the game with a whooping 90GB download.

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
yep and Ubisoft store hasn´t even shipped the physical copies. this launch is a shit show if you´ve ordered a PS4 copy in the Ubisoft store...first you have to wait longer and then you have to patch the game with a whooping 90GB download.

Wow, hahaha. Usually at least they would allow us to install some part of the game from the disc and let us download the rest... but this disc is basically just a key then?

Really odd. Why would they do this? The only reason I can think of is they are intending to suppress 2nd hand sale, perhaps?

Oct 31, 2017
Ended up buying the Gold Edition from Uplay even though it was $20 cheaper on Epic Store.
Don't wanna deal with another game launcher.

Install size is 41.90GB on PC.
Between this and Sekiro I am all set for couple months.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
As a follow up to my previous posts, I pre-ordered on Xbox One X. Pretty excited, the demo was a blast and I've been craving more ever since. It hit me in a similar way as when I played Rainbow Six Vegas back in 2006: it basically felt exactly how I want a cover shooter to feel in this day and age. Great feeling of movement, aiming, and mostly good AI behavior to make it all feel satisfying.

I'm on a week long vacation this week, hoping that I don't find myself at odds juggling both Division 2 and DMC5.

I'll try to hop on the Discord later (I guess I didn't check to see if it'd be platform agnostic though). My best friend is aiming to pick up the game later but his finances are too low to get it right now, so I wouldn't mind having a group to reach out to for team activities.

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
Xbox times works same as PS4? Because the picture in OP has PS4 only on most timings

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Fantastic OT!
Very hyped to get some time in at midnight today and then properly play tomorrow evening and all of wednesday :D

Pitchfork

Oct 28, 2017
England
Was gonna grab the Gold edition but had £15 of Microsoft reward credit so thought fuck it and went for the Ultimate Edition on Xbox one X.

All preloaded and ready and the next 3 days off work! See you in the Dark Zone!

greetdeath

Oct 27, 2017
Amazon shipped my x1 gold edition from last year when they made the price mistake! I got itmfor 47.99+tax! Can't wait to get back into the Division again. I just hope they fixed the stupid gun audio bug.