• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Idk if it bombed, it sold and reviewed really well (it helped that it was in stark contrast with Anthem which also released around the same time), but they sort of forgot a lot of lessons about the endgame from the previous installment, so the community fell off a cliff a couple of months later.

It's a much better game now, but people are slow to come back.

That's something i really enjoy about Ubisoft. They don't just stop updating and creating stuff for games that underperformed.

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018
If most big 3rd party games like this start coming out on Game Pass within a few months of launch I'll finally be converted to a fan of Game Pass.

Deleted member 29249

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Stalled out around 80% of the "campaign" done (just cleared lincoln memorial zone). Game was just so dull, step backwards from almost every aspect that made part one great.

Deleted member 10726

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ResetERA
Shooting gallery, corridor with people talking over comms, ammo crate, repeat.

I had the most brutally average time with this game (played until World Tier 1), but I didn't think it was really bad as much as it was bland. Enjoyment really comes from how well the cover based gameplay works for you, and I bet others might come to enjoy this more than I did. Bringing it to Game Pass is definitely a great move since it allows people to try it.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
The most I enjoyed of the first game was survival and the dumb fun of the dark zone. This game doesn't have survival and the dark zone isn't as good.

Not sure if I'll check this one out.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Even though I've not bought Division 2 at the $9 retail price point, I would give it a try if it landed on GP. I played enough of the original to enjoy it, even though I tapered off pretty quickly (more re: my lack of free time than anything with the game).

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
I just bought this during one of the holiday sales but that would be sweet if it came to GamePass and injected a lot more people into the matchmaking.