• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Noice, I will double dip, I would also love cross-progression but I don't mind starting all over again since it will be a better experience than my 1080, low settings 50ish PC lol.

MattyG

Oct 25, 2017
Would hop in again on PS5 if I could transfer my progress from PC. Maybe I'd be willing to replay the base game if they do anymore big content drops though

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
I played the first for so many hours, non-stop. Survival is the best "battle royale" mode I've ever played. Still can't get over the fact Division 2 launched without it, and apparently didn't get it at all.

I dropped Division 2 after only a couple of days. Wonder if I could get back into it.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if this one's going to be on Game Pass soon.

My guess would be "yes".

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
I'll definetely hop back in; I really enjoyed the game when it first came out, and I got the Warlords of New York expansion just to play it whenever this patch came out, not just for the performance, but for the QOL changes that might've been added.

Deleted member 17289

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Will this be cross play with ps4/xone? FIFA 21 isn't, Borderlands 3 isn't, so far i think only Destiny 2 is.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
Never finished the Warlords of NY campaign, glad to come back to this game an PS5. I hope the long ass load times (literally a few minutes until I could enter the game) from PS4 will be a thing of the past.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
Excited to jump back into this for the RE stuff. Still haven't touched Warlords of NY either.

Any word on the size of the next gen patch? Probably going to have to clear some space for it.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Can't wait. Hopefully you can participate in the RE event without having reached the DLC area? (I own the DLC but haven't finished the main campaign yet.)

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
I know I have the PC version, but I haven't played in like 2 years or something, is it worth jumping back into? Or has not much changed?

Deleted member 34788

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Would this be a ps4/xb1 patch where they unlock the res and fps or a new version for consoles?

If it's the layyer I hope they cut down on the size the game too like other next gen versions have done so far.

I welcome the patch, but division 2 on oc has si much more detail then the console version, kinds hoped they do a 4k 30fps version but add in all the extra detail you get on pc.

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Another "this makes me kinda want to get back into it for a bit" post here.

Never played the expansion, either. Had a great time with it when it released, but haven't gone back.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
I never really got into the game but for the $2 I paid for it I'll give it another shot. Hopefully they finally added motion blur, too.

Fennec

Jan 22, 2019
Good news ! Bought it a few days ago on PS4, and it's really rough around the edges, to a point it almost feels like a downgrade compared to The Division 1...

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Good news ! Bought it a few days ago on PS4, and it's really rough around the edges, to a point it almost feels like a downgrade compared to The Division 1...
Haven't seen it on base PS4 but it looks sharp on PS4 Pro. I might re-DL the game just to take a look at my city.

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Still waiting on cross save, but good.
Hoping it has next gen benefits when not on the SSD anyway because not interested in using a lot of precious SSD space for this.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
Despite really being disappointed with Breakpoint and Watchdogs Legion, I had a lot of fun with The Division 2 last year on PS4. If the Xbox gets a decent sale, maybe I'll re-buy it.

Nexus2049

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So as someone who loved the first, but found the 2nd hard to get into, should I just jump right into Warlords? I feel like part of why I loved the first so much was the setting.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Shame it's not a whole new port that gets some of the higher pc settings.

The density and amount of shit on screen on pc vs console is wildly different
3512277-0969290310-ezgif.gif

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
So as someone who loved the first, but found the 2nd hard to get into, should I just jump right into Warlords? I feel like part of why I loved the first so much was the setting.
I've not played base Division 2 as extensively as others (dropped after one of the first content updates) and liked what was there. But to answer your question: By all means yes. Warlords of NY is much better for the location IMO, which was one of the strongest points of Division 1 also. You can create a character and start straight with the Warlords campaign.

OP
OP
JigglesBunny

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Your mileage may vary, but the atmosphere has completely changed and not exactly for the better, in my opinion. Without the winter setting, the city loses a lot of its luster. It's still fun enough and much more engaging than DC, but nowhere near the first game's ambience.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Will jump back in for this patch. 4k60 will make it feel super fresh on nextgen system.

panama chief

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
i played a lot of 2 before warlords. why isnt Ubi doing cross save given every thing you do is in their servers?

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
I own it on PS4 and Stadia

I currently have a Series X

This news does not help me lol

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
i played a lot of 2 before warlords. why isnt Ubi doing cross save given every thing you do is in their servers?
It seems Division 2 just isn't a high priority for them right now. When they initially announced the cross-save and next gen upgrades initiative, Div 2 was left out of both. This patch was a late surprise. Most of the playerbase is assuming that the season that ends in March is the last of the content for this and tbat 60fps patch isn't to breathe new life into the game before an unannounced expansion, just to ensure people have a reason to pick it up on sale as a complete edition if they hadn't previously.

Hope I'm wrong, but probably not...

Last edited: