• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017

D4HsGV6XsAAxEMQ.jpg

Dec 22, 2017
Interesting, Melody Time is on the list, but not Make Mine Music. I guess the Hatfield and McCoy stuff is too violent. Hopefully this means we will FINALLY get a bluray release. These are wonderfully animated movies with great music, and I hope people get to see them in HD.

UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017
Oh YAS tron uprising.

also:

This show was funnier than I expected when I watched it. I was curious on if they were going to be able get it off Netflix.

Last edited:

Deleted member 14313

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We've had Disney Life streaming service in the UK for a long while now. Does this replace Life or do we continue with Life and the US separately gets Plus? If it replaces Life will it have more content or the same amount?

I seem to remember Disney having distributions rights to Ghibli films in the west. Or am I wrong about that? Will they be on there? Or are streaming rights separate?

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
It was definitely one of the better Disney Channel movies, as embarrassing as that is to admit. But I would be too scared to attempt to watch it again. It's probably better kept in the foggy, rose colored lens of nostalgia.

I've rewatched Brink more times than I care to admit in the past year or two.

It's still a surprisingly fun watch.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
Escape to Witch Mountain (1995) is nowhere to be found and this is a grave injustice that not even Thor: The Dark World can compensate for.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Did Disney made any documentary? Because im most interested in those

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The amount of things in here I forgot about is insane lol Disney owns nostalgia.

I sent a snap of this stuff to my friends and got a lot of 'If Brink is on there I'm in' so good job Disney.

Oct 25, 2017

Disney has been producing a line of nature documentaries called Disneynature over the past decade or so, a bunch of which are gonna be available on day one. Additionally, some of their earliest live-action fare were another nature documentary series called True-Life Adventures, which are also available. On top of that, it looks like there are a few National Geographic documentaries mixed in as well.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Disney has been producing a line of nature documentaries called Disneynature over the past decade or so, a bunch of which are gonna be available on day one. Additionally, some of their earliest live-action fare was another nature documentary series called True-Life Adventures, which are also available. On top of that, it looks like there are a few National Geographic documentaries mixed in as well.

Also Empire of Dreams, the documentary about the making of the Star Wars OT that was included on the box set back in the early 2000s, will be on it.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I had to look this one up:

A prom queen mean girl dies as she receives her crown. Stuck in limbo, she has to make a choice on whether to help an unpopular girl snag the replacement crown, or go straight to Hell.

The description threw me off until I saw it was an ABC Family movie.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Waking Sleeping Beauty was shown in a tweet.

Waking Sleeping Beauty is a 2009 American documentary film directed by Disney film producer Don Hahn and produced by Hahn and former Disney executive Peter Schneider. The film documents the history of Walt Disney Feature Animation from 1984 to 1994, covering the rise of a period referred to as the Disney Renaissance.

verygooster

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Some of them are probably here but I wonder if they throw up those Disney Sunday night ABC movies they made in the late 90s and early 2000s, like one where Will Friedle was a hockey player and Tony Danza was a sanitation worker who kicked for the Eagles (before they made Invincible).