• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
IuRryr.png

A port of Disco Elysium for Nintendo Game Boy. Well, the first part of it at least.

Disco Elysium created by Studio ZA/UM.
Developed with GB Studio.
Follow me and send feedback to @BloodyStapler.
(I would love to add some music, get in touch!)

Content Warning: substance abuse, descriptions of gore, lynching.

Controls
Arrow Keys
(A) — Z
(B) — X
(START) — Return/Enter
(SELECT) — Shift

Skills have been collected into their 4 categories. Attempt skill checks to advance that skill. Failed rolls give +1 Skill cap, successes +1 skill point if you aren't at the cap.

https://csbrannan.itch.io/disco-elysium-game-boy-edition

Z3EuCN.png
ZzKclk.png

It's a little over a week old, but I missed it at the time so I wanted to give it a highlight here for folk who also had it fly under their radar. It's a neat fan tribute to the game!​

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Congratulations on not straight up titling the thread something like "portable Disco Elysium confirmed!"

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Thats pretty dope but also painful
Im still holding out for the console ports

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
I saw this last week and thought it was cute. Great little distillation of the game. Can't wait until they make some great chiptune renditions of the game's excellent music.

Wanace

Oct 29, 2017
Can't wait to play this on my Analogue Pocket. Until then, I will mess with it on PC!

NoWayOut

Oct 27, 2017
I fail to see the point of this, to be honest. Would make more sense to make a proper iOS/Android port IMO.

haveheart

Oct 25, 2017
This is amazing.

One of the most unique games I've ever played and a really, really good RPG game overall. Cannot wait for the Switch version, this game needs more exposure.