• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 31, 2017
D U M M Y
T H I C C

So I've recently been trying to fix my posture and part of that obviously involves strengthening your glutes.

The other day, I was dancing with my friends, and one of them gestured to butt-bump with me. I butt-bumped her, and she said "ow" and got kind of mad at me, even though I didn't put that much force into the bump at all.

I didn't sign up for this and now I feel like I'm going to only cause harm to the ones I love.

Any advice?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Be proud of it. I'm doing hella heavy squats and shit to get a beaucoup power booty here.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I had a powerful ass once. I never went dancing, but it was useful in martial arts. So my advice is: Become a kungfu master.

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Be proud of it. I'm doing hella heavy squats and shit to get a beaucoup power booty here.
I've backed off on really heavy squats for months now because pants have been getting too tight. To go beyond slim, which is what I wear, would be a style I don't like, so in order to keep wearing what I do, I decided to just load 50% of my 1RM and really try to focus more on endurance.

Also unfortunately my quads and hamstrings are the parts that have gotten biggest, with my butt not as much. This frustrates me. This is even incorporating a lot of barbell hip thrusts. I need to find a good second option to target glutes. Normally for legs I focus on squats, deadlifts, barbell hip thrusts, seated leg press, the standing behind press where you extend you leg back, which targets the glutes, and bench stepping (whatever the hell it's called) where I'll hold 45lb plates and raise myself up to a bench with one leg. None of this is targeting my glutes as much as I'd like!