• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SO

CHECK

THIS

OUT

I'm never going to hear the end of this from my boyfriend. He LOVES Log Horizon.

Heh

Dec 12, 2017
Huh that's a surprise.

2nd Season was pretty weak. Hopefully this one will be good.

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
"Hey, wait a minute!"
"What happened?"
"The data's all gone!"

Never thought we'd see LH again. Very very happy.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Last I remember hearing about LH was the author getting in trouble for tax evasion or something, whatever happened with that?

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, I thought the series was dead in the water after the tax fraud stuff.

ShadowAUS

Feb 20, 2019
Australia
iu

Hyped. One of the very few Isekai that doesn't completely jump the shark into awfulness. Highly recommend watching it if anyone reading hasn't seen it before, it's pretty dang good - especially if you have any love/nostalgia for MMORPG's.

I'm not a fan of Digibro, but he did a pretty decent dissection of LH and why it works when 98% of other Isekai's don't.

Last edited:

SenshiManny

Oct 25, 2017
I was hyped until I saw that Studio Deen is returning to work on season 3. Hopefully somehow its of better quality and closer to season 1 rather than season 2. I will keep my expectations low for the time being...

I do wonder if this also means more volumes of the light novel will resume being released. I think Vol 12 had several different release dates that kept getting canned.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
I have mixed feelings about season 2. It got a lot better after I rewatched it but I hope they don't make the mistake of cramming in too many events in a block of episodes and not barely have anything happen in others. The pacing was all over the place.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
awesome. That said I'm guessing they'll be going into web novel territory since there's only 1 published novel currently out that hasn't been adapted (though volume 12 will probably release in Japan before this comes out, since it was originally supposed to be out in September).

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Omg. I gave up all hope for a season 3.

Season 2 felt like it took a dip in animation quality and pacing tho, I'll take anything but I hope it's great.

FusionNY

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't realize I'd be so hyped about this. This and Konosuba are the only isekai I've enjoyed.