• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
6v3osq381c961.png

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Well that was the last reason I even cared about ESPN. Will miss a few of the other people on there but I'm a long time from watching PTI and Around the Horn daily and Highly Questionable was the last thing I even turned it on for when I did watch. Maybe I'll give Sarah Spain's podcast a try. Oh wait. I guess I do still listen to one of Bomani's as well.

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
They can't sign with anyone for 30 days apparently. When they announce who they are going with I will do a new OT.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Did the show get pulled from Spotify or is their search engine really awful and it won't show me "Dan Lebatard" podcasts? I see a fan podcast dedicated to the show, but I no longer see the show that I listened to yesterday.

edit : found it

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Stuff came out in an odd order today. Didn't even see the first local and Big Suey bits till after I had already listened to the rest of the days stuff.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Listening to the local now and Im not in the mood for Samson continuously trying to drive the conversation into his annoying leading questions bullshit.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Ah, got to the part where he admits he voted for Trump in 2016, no wonder he keeps excusing himself and making whataboutism arguments.
He always seemed like a Trump voter.
I mean, he's always been proud about being shit head so it's hardly surprising.

I understand the value they see in his information but I can't stomach any segment or episode with him in it. I don't think he's ever done anything to make himself the least bit palatable.

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
I like Samson's appearances despite despising him as a person /shrug. The bus story is still a top show moment.

Thought Meech was great today. So glad he can bring some incredible conversation and also play the dumb show games.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
I like Samson's appearances despite despising him as a person /shrug. The bus story is still a top show moment.

Exactly what I was going to say. That is the only podcast that I have ever sent to other friends and not a single one of them didn't love it.

Only one of the segments I'm skipping from today is the Carl Douglas one. Yeah I agree with him 100% but it doesn't make me enjoy his shtick.