• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Definitely need to move once their contract is up. ESPN is always trying to fuck with the show. Remember when Dan had to have a talk with the higher-ups for daring to criticize Trump?

3rdman

May 25, 2018
My guess was that Chris was getting paid around 40k for his position...Damn loyal and kind of Dan to pickup the tab. Wow. Not many people would bother...

Nobility

Oct 25, 2017
THANK YOU DAN

Go ahead ESPN, try to block this move, the negative PR alone will devastate you for weeks.

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
Will probably be going to Sirrius XM, right? Hope the podcast stays available for free

MisterR

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah Fuck ESPN. They've been shitting on the show for a while now. Hopefully SiriusXM and they can do the show they want to do.

Nobility

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like Dan secured the bag and taking his whole crew with him.

I imagine this has been going on and off for a year but Cote was definitely the final straw.

Hope ESPN suffers for this, they did their team dirty, people gonna remember this.

My only hope is that there remains a free daily podcast, I really can't imagine life without it.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Guys who have built up their own individual brand to the extent someone like LeBetard has have absolutely no use for ESPN. Guys are getting paid out the ass for content through Spotify (Ringer, Joe Rogan) while LeBetard has to deal with budget cuts because his parent company is a fucking mess? FOH makes no sense. Good on him.

opus

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit I missed this news-I've really fallen off the show lately now that I can't have it on the TV in the background of my office.

The only bummer here is the loss of the great supporting cast that they probably won't get access to anymore-Mina, Dominique, 80, etc. But maybe they can get Jemele back on from time to time?

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't think of anyone who had anything good to say about ESPN after they left. Craig Kilborn warned us.

HarryDemeanor

Oct 25, 2017
Really happy for Dan, Stugotz, and the Shipping Container. After what happened to Chris and ESPN's constant shitting on the show, it's about damn time.

I am going to miss the Magic Crate of Content. With an uncensored Dan there's no need for it anymore.