• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bonus poll

• I can accomplish anything if I try!

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • I dont care to accomplish many things.

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
I actually dropped cable around the time that Noah took over. I've seen some clips here and there and there and enjoyed them... but I also can say the same of John Oliver, and neither one is worth paying money for their respective channels just for them.

Exius

Banned
Jan 15, 2019
Jon Stewart was just too good at what he did and Trevor could not fill that hole.

I think the next host after Trevor has a chance to bring the show back since there is more room to improve

TheAvatar

Nov 4, 2017
Something about him kind of comes off as cocky and off putting? Idk what it is, I agree with his points but I just don't find him entertaining

siddx

Banned
Dec 25, 2017
It took him a while but he really found his footing more recently. He has become very funny and insightful and passionate after a very poor start. Even his stand up has improved as his most recent show on Netflix was a massive jump in quality from his previous ones.

Mantrox

Oct 27, 2017
The show is good but there's a thing that bugs me.
Although Trevor comes through as a genuine dude, his laugh after the clips seems weird and forced, and somehow that makes it harder for me to laugh with him.
Maybe that's how he laughs, idk.

IIRC, even John struggled for a bit before he found his rhythm.

Deleted member 50374

alt account
Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Stopped watching since the French national football team debable.

Friendship ended with Trevor Noah, now Hasan Minaj best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.