• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Are you implying conservatives are funny or do you just hate all humor from everyone?

Are you implying that there's no one on the left that isn't a liberal?

They're just saying "lol lol drumpf loves to eat hamberders and drink covefefe" level garbage isn't funny. This isn't hard to understand.

Trump's chances of winning re-election are too good for this kind of hubris. This has a chance of aging as well as this meme:

raoox5kg9mr21.jpg
stop reminding me that this exists

Deleted member 11796

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Daily Show is hit or miss since Jon Stewart left, but if you want maximum cringe look at the attempt for a conservative version of the Daily Show:

I'VE SEEN THIS

it's fucking atrocious. I remember when this thing "premiered" (I grew up in a Fox News household) and they were hyping it up as their way to dunk on Jon Stewart and then it never was mentioned again

blanton

alt account
Banned
Jul 28, 2020
This will surely sink Drumpf!

Man, "clapter" is absolutely embarrassing sometimes. I honestly don't know how an entire segment of comedy is going to be able to adapt when Trump is out of office.

Dultimate

Oct 27, 2017
It's kinda funny because it's from the daily show but just like the show the underlying message is serious. In this case all the crimes listed that Trump has violated or is violating.

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
Might as well write jokes about him on MySpace. Companies do this all the time for the press and it means nothing.

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Donate that money spent to a Texas House race or some local race that is winnable to make an actual difference instead of this dumb shit.

Oct 26, 2017
If this is supposed to be funny...meh. If it's supposed to piss off Trump, I dig it. We all know Trump has an ego and the smallest jab ignites him.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Just think how all that money could have gone to anything actually useful, productive, even life-changing instead of a bad joke that, at most, vaguely annoys him in a completely inconsequential way.
Theoretically it's funding a major news outlet, which is a needed source of information in times of turmoil.

That said, like...John Oliver would have made this five times funnier.

Window

Oct 27, 2017
More than just a joke dunking on Trump, this is an ad for the daily show. Just a different way to present the ad.

softfocus

Oct 30, 2017
It's marketing, guys. The goal was never to make Trump feel owned. If he tweets about it, it's a double win but it's made this thread happen so it's doing its job, probably doing quite well on Twitter as well.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'll laugh after he's voted out, not before. If he's voted out.

Until then... anger and disgust are all I can feel related to him.

UltraMav

Oct 25, 2017
I almost watched a Last Week Tonight video this morning, but I can't. Things have gotten so bad that making jokes about them aren't even funny anymore. Just... vote him out, please.

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Would be funnier if they paid an actor, Trump might actually fall for it and make the call.
Even more effective if it was on Fox.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Was confused at who all those people were with Trevor Noah, then I remembered that I haven't seen the Daily Show in years so I naturally don't remember anyone.

Directly antagonizing the president is nice and all, but it's also very easy to do, so it's hard for me to give a lot of praise to this kind of thing nowadays.