• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1478

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
What happens if OllieSpectre saves the multiverse, has his farewells with all the other heroes as he goes to judge people for God, turns to see Earth 2 Laurel and just blows her up for being a murderer?

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
What happens if OllieSpectre saves the multiverse, has his farewells with all the other heroes as he goes to judge people for God, turns to see Earth 2 Laurel and just blows her up for being a murderer?
Well, guess Felicity's dead then for nuking that town. That's gonna be an awkward reunion.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
732617.jpg
I love Peter David but omg no.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017

That's basically why the Spectre's power has to be bonded to a human soul. Without a filter of human judgment, the Wrath of God would seem everyone an irredeemable sinner and nuke the world.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Given that Earth 2 Laurel was a big part of Arrow's Crisis set up season, it's weird we haven't seen her at all in Crisis.

But we havne't seen any Arrow characters besides Dig, Mia, and Oliver.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Given that Earth 2 Laurel was a big part of Arrow's Crisis set up season, it's weird we haven't seen her at all in Crisis.

But we havne't seen any Arrow characters besides Dig, Mia, and Oliver.

Typically the supporting casts show up in the episode that is part of their series. Alex and Brainy were in the Supergirl episode, Luke was in the Batwoman episode, Caitlin, Cisco and Ralph in the Flash episode. Episodes 4 and 5 are Arrow and Legends.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Typically the supporting casts show up in the episode that is part of their series. Alex and Brainy were in the Supergirl episode, Luke was in the Batwoman episode, Caitlin, Cisco and Ralph in the Flash episode. Episodes 4 and 5 are Arrow and Legends.

I still think it's hilarious that J'onn is a Paragon considering his contribution to this crossover was smaller than Lena's.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
The Smallville scene was pitch-perfect and the sentiment is absolutely spot-on, but every other universe and hero gets punished/erased for doing the right thing. Should Smallville be any different?

come onnnnnnn Tom put on the dang suit

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I was gonna object but there were like 0 ot 1 Earths left, yeah. So, sorta super off-screen death.

Honestly, I think the only non-Paragon person who survived the wave was probably Lucifer, and he doesn't care enough to worry about it. He'll probably just chalk it up to a drunken bender and wake up after the universe gets restored.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
At this point, I'm surprised they haven't done the "Martian Manhunter becomes Bloodwynd" plot just for the budget savings.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
This break gives me a chance to finally catch up on Black Lightning. I've been meaning to watch it since I saw the pilot when it originally aired.

Grayson

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 21, 2019
For one thing, the editing was all wack. One second he's doing backflips off the car, then he's fighting Deathstroke a few feet away, then he's next to the car again?

I was hyped during the prison sequence with that fight scene. It was fantastic. But when he actually became Nightwing I felt absolutely nothing.

It was shoehorned at the beginning of the episode with nothing building up to it. And the episode only goes down hill from there.
Why not have it in the previous episode after teasing the suit? Why not have the team in actual danger and looking like they lost all hope before Nightwing shows up? Where's the badass music? He just appears and the villain just kinda wimpers.

If we're on about Dick as a character. He's just not a good guy. None of the Titans are. The civilians talk about how they inspire hope and such but all we've seen them to is kill people. When we meet Dick he's a cold blooded killer scraping faces against glass and snapping necks. We've not seen him actually save people. (Yes I know he saved those people locked in prison, while seemingly attacking guards).

It was fine but Nightwing deserved more.
I was fantastic.

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017
The Lyla retcon is so bizarre but I don't hate it and actually kinda like it?

I wouldn't call it a retcon. You aren't dismissing her history or what she's done. She is still Lyla Michaels. She is still John Diggle's wife and mother of one (eventually two).

She just now Harbinger, as well. Whether it is something she puts on when needed like Arrow, Flash or Supergirl, or is with her always, remains to be seen. Although I feel once the Crisis is over, she will be able to go back to Lyla Michaels and will be Harbinger again when she is needed/she is called to do so.

Edit: This is of course my assumption they defeat anti-Monitor without killing Lyla. If she dies in the process, well...that would suck.

But didn't Connor (adopted son) indicate both John and Lyla were raising him? I can't remember now.

Edit 2: Just watched the last combat again. Just realized that Lyla (possessed by the Anti-Monitor) was killed as well on Waverider. I had thought she (he) had blipped away before the ship was destroyed. Makes sense, he was just possessing the body, wasn't really there.

I do wonder how many people will come back after Crisis is resolved. I hope they don't do a mass exodus of characters.

Last edited:

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
But didn't Connor (adopted son) indicate both John and Lyla were raising him? I can't remember now.

Yes, but a few things have changed since the future kids came back. Roy returned to the team and lost an arm and Grant Wilson was stopped much sooner. If they follow Oliver's last wishes, Mia and William won't grow up not knowing each other. Their timeline doesn't exist anymore.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Well I'm never going to be able to look at Iris the same way ever again after today.

I need to catch up on Arrow so I can watch this though because everything I've seen is interesting.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
I still have no idea what's going on.
The wife of former NBA player JR Smith was crying on Instagram and exposed him having an affair with Candice Patton. There was stuff with them together on instragram and dude wiped his account back to 2013 after it came out. As a basketball fan I'm going to think of JR Smith whenever I see her, especially when she's with Barry.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Let's all remember the times Grant Gustin looked thirsty for Candice and she was just not itnerested.