• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Makes me wonder if they're gonna "reset" Zod and Doomsday after Crisis since he already fought them at some point.

You could essentially reset the entire Arrowverse's rogue and heroes gallery.

Anytime someone shows up - "After we reset the multiverse with the Encyclopedia of Destiny, it must have brought back [insert any name here]!"

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
You could essentially reset the entire Arrowverse's rogue and heroes gallery.

Anytime someone shows up - "After we reset the multiverse with the Encyclopedia of Destiny, it must have brought back [insert any name here]!"

Considering we're getting a female Mirror Master in Flash after the midseason break, you can probably expect a lot of remixed villains.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
For me, the problem with Tyler is that when he's standing next to Routh or Welling I don't see two Supermen, I see Superman and a wannabe

Superman is the league member that makes the least sense to be buff.
Like dude literally lifts a car like if it was nothing how the hell does the dude develops muscles?

Welling made sense since he had no super strengh left but routh/cavill never made sense to me. Specially Cavill since it took the underwear which was the last strongman reference to his design

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Like dude literally lifts a car like if it was nothing how the hell does the dude develops muscles?

Welling made sense since he had no super strengh left but routh/cavill never made sense to me. Specially Cavill since it took the underwear which was the last strongman reference to his design
He is an alien...

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
The best thing about the Cicada arc was the return of the actress that played Clark's best gf on Smallville. 😉

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Maaaaan
That's not my Jonah Hex 😩
Then again...multiversity

Yet I am liking this crueler Bruce Wayne XP

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia

Genetics?

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Wait

Can we get Neil Patrick Harris as the true Music Meister? It's all I want honestly.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017

Superman traditionally exposes himself to Kryptonite in the Fortress of Solitude to workout.

But yeah I see what you mean. Maybe the sun gives him muscles?

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
Superman traditionally exposes himself to Kryptonite in the Fortress of Solitude to workout.

But yeah I see what you mean. Maybe the sun gives him muscles?
His "muscles" are actually sacs of fluid that store yellow-wavelength Electromagnetic rays and harden over time.

I may have made that up, but he's an alien and his biochemistry isn't really explored super well.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
It's very comic booky. Not necessarily a good thing because the various crisis comics were not very well liked.

Just going with the infinite earths idea seems like such a cop out to consistent writing. Anything can happen. You can easily change any character. There are no rules when you can basically pull any idea out of your ass because there are "infinite" possibilities. It's lazy writing IMO.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder what seven anti-paragons the Anti-Monitor will summon for the battle.

Flash - Reverse-Flash
Supergirl -
Batwoman - Alice or Bruce?
Martian Manhunter - Manchester Black?
Choi -
Sara - Damian again but he's like nah we're cool now
Lex - Rosenbaum Luthor
It never occurred to me that Anti Monitor could bring back Manchester Black, if he even died, I don't think he did.

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
In the final supergirl episode before the crossover, didn't Lex say at the end that they had to take care of Lena before they could do anything about Crisis?

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
8ujdkzwhi2441.jpg

What the final episode should be. If not the final Crisis episode then it should be Flash's series finale. Arrow can't have ruined it. They can just turn this into a different Crisis.
I don't think this is directly related to Crisis? Isn't this when Reverse Flash finds out his identity, and then goes back in time to kill Barry, which I thought was a completely different thing than Barry vanishing in Crisis, which I still think is going to happen, but instead of disappearing and never coming back, Oliver as the Spectre will find a way to bring him back, just 3 or 4 episodes later.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
His "muscles" are actually sacs of fluid that store yellow-wavelength Electromagnetic rays and harden over time.

I may have made that up, but he's an alien and his biochemistry isn't really explored super well.

Now that's a magnificent level of technobabble bullshit that will get you a spot on the writing team.

morningbus

Oct 31, 2017
Hopefully on the new show Superman and Lois's son is sterile. Really shatters the verisimilitude of the characters.

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe Kara is just better.
We know for a fact she is. She was stronger than Superman in Season 2, and she's gotten stronger since, with the Russian Supergirl powerup. (Unless that powerup is gone) But still, she was stronger in season 2, and Clark hasn't been active as Superman for a year, giving Kara more time to build the gap between them, as we know she actively trains since the show shows her actively training, meaning she is getting stronger and stronger.

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
So what you're saying is Barry fucked it all up, huh? Yeah, makes sense.

They mention 52 specifically in an earlier Flash season. Then the Earth-X crossover brings it up again, saying that yes, there are only 52, but actually there's a 53rd that's hidden because of how bad it is.

...skip a few... 99, one million.
I believe Harrison Wells said in the Earth X crossover, that there are potentially infinite earths, but there are only 52 that are mapped out and well known, and those are the only ones that have numbers. attached to them, hence why Earth X was called Earth X.

morningbus

Oct 31, 2017
You still haven't finished the thought. I get that you're implying their son is like...a liger, or whatever. But...what does that have to do with believability?
Like, I'm willing to accept that the chromosomal and genetic differences between a Kryptonian and a human aren't as numerous and significant as a human and an ape, but I'll be damned if you expect me to accept that the resulting offspring, while certainly viable, isn't rendered incapable of reproducing. Just completely unbelievable.

Look, some of you get bent out of shape about the idea of a female Kryptonian being stronger than a male. This is the thing I care about.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Like, I'm willing to accept that the chromosomal and genetic differences between a Kryptonian and a human aren't as numerous and significant as a human and an ape, but I'll be damned if you expect me to accept that the resulting offspring, while certainly viable, isn't rendered incapable of reproducing. Just completely unbelievable.

Look, some of you get bent out of shape about the idea of a female Kryptonian being stronger than a male. This is the thing I care about.

I always figured that Kryptonians WERE humans who just happened to evolve very slightly differently due to different circumstances.