• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'd say Lucifer is easily stronger than Anti-Monitor. It's just that he's so strong that he doesn't really care to do anything.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Comic Lucifer is the strongest in existence under god and equal to his brother Michael who has the power of big bang

Vertigo and dc continuity is really iffy and weird but there's supposed to be nothing above them

I don't watch the show though because its too different

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
np3bVsW.gif
When you are at a work thing and have to locate the only other brotha so y'all know if they start wildin you got each other's back.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't seen the Flash episode, but saw the Lucifer clip.

It doesn't look like Lucifer and the other actors are actually in the same scene? It looked like they were acting at stand ins.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

It doesn't look like Lucifer and the other actors are actually in the same scene? It looked like they were acting at stand ins.
It was just framed super weird. I think to cover up how quick and dirty the set was

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

Kat posted a photo of her hugging Tom on set like five seconds after the scene aired, so they definitely shot the scene together. They probably had a very limited amount of space to shoot based on where the set was supposed to be.

Guffers

Nov 1, 2017
I really like Kevin Conroy but god damn did Ruby Rose run an acting clinic around him.

Really? I was probably too busy geeking out over hearing Conroy's voice in live action Batman. And I probably have a bias against Ruby Rose. The only other time I've seen her on screen is when she used to be an entertainment journalist here in Australia a decade ago.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Pariah kind of sucks. He doesn't seem to have a reason to even be there.

It also would have been more impactful if they just used Harry for this instead of a new Wells that we barely know.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Did they say that using the book required a lot of willpower?

I wonder what that means, hm. Very interesting. Yes.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
But seriously, this episode is so jammed packed.

-Lucifer cameo was great
-Also nice to see Birds of Prey Huntress and Oracle
-Black Lightning and the nod to Diggle
-Cryer cementing himself as one of the best Luthors of all time with that petty twist
-Even the 90s Flash sacrifice won me over. I would have loved to have Wally take over, but seeing it as a nice conclusion for Shepp was great.
-And again, leave it to the team to make yet another terrible plot point of S1 Legends and make it meaningful.

Overall the best episode by far.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Just caught the last ep:

-Barry being the paragon of L's is on brand.
-Hi ghost Kevin! I mean Ryan Choi.
-Cisco hating on the name "Anti-monitor" is great. His, "didn't I just leave you?!" scene was good stuff and, while I knew it was coming, Monitor changing him back into Vibe without asking permission is amazing.
-Diggle not giving a shit about Monitor's power and getting in his face is good stuff.
Batwoman roughing up Lex while Supergirl stands watching is a nice homage.
-Lucifer, bitches! Him staring Mia up and down and saying Digg reminds him of his brother is so on character.
-Barry superspeeding face first into a forcefield is totally on character.
-Dat classic Flash music.
-If Pariah knew all of the steps about Flash 90 got on the treadmill, why didn't he tell anyone a long-ass time ago? Or at least before Barry planted his face in it..
-Anti-monitor set up the treadmill so it could destroy all Earths at once, but was like, "nah.. let's give them a chance and do it one by one"? I guess.
-Kevin Ryan Choi wussing out at the end of the world and wanting to be with his family was the same shit he did in Supernatural. On brand.
-Dat classic Superman music.
-Sup Jefferson! Already brought up Barry's timely instantaneous lightning bolt ability, so yeah.
-Batwoman/Supergirl confrontation over the book. <3
-Oh hai Flashtime!
-SMDH@ everyone taking their sweet time while Jefferson kills himself. Jeff speech!
-Diggle and Iris with the Talk No Jutsus.
-Flash 90 :''(
-Oliver Spectre!
-Jefferson and Barry connecting with tragedy. :(
-Kara telling Kate to keep the Kryptonite. <3
-Jefferson with the "Superman thing" lol
-Diggle/Jefferson with the brother nod.
-Everyone really stood by and let Diggle get beat up? Really?
-Fuuuuck Lex. lol

ryan299

Oct 25, 2017
I was half hoping a ring was going to fly in at the end and Diggle was going to turn into GL. Lol

Deleted member 1478

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
So realistically they arent going to be able to merge all the Earths down to just one New Earth like in the original Crisis because some of these ones like Lucifer are still ongoing so what is everyone expecting?

I'm wondering if we'll get it whittled down to 52 Earths again with some of them merging. At the beginning of all this I expected Supergirl to join the main Earth finally but after all the talk of getting Earth 38 back and her grief for them I feel like there will be some kind of payoff instead of just a merging.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
So realistically they arent going to be able to merge all the Earths down to just one New Earth like in the original Crisis because some of these ones like Lucifer are still ongoing so what is everyone expecting?

I'm wondering if we'll get it whittled down to 52 Earths again with some of them merging. At the beginning of all this I expected Supergirl to join the main Earth finally but after all the talk of getting Earth 38 back and her grief for them I feel like there will be some kind of payoff instead of just a merging.

I don't think everything will get merged. But I think we will see Earth-38 and Earth-77 (Black Lightning Earth) winding up getting merged with Earth-1.