• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
If Eobard does return tonight, I expect to hear a new version of his theme. Season 5 made me thirsty for more.

I hope Tom Welling suits up as Superman.

Deleted member 59955

Banned
Sep 14, 2019
Barry can instantly throw lightning instead of running in circles for 15 minutes to charge it up? So why the fuck doesn't he do that regularly?

Flash writers strike again.

Reverse Flash had emperor Palpatine lightning powers last season randomly. He literally shot lightning out of his hands in a steady pace.

I think the Flash writers just give speedsters powers whenever they feel like it and forget to explain how they got them.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Reverse Flash had emperor Palpatine lightning powers last season randomly. He literally shot lightning out of his hands in a steady pace.

I think the Flash writers just give speedsters powers whenever they feel like it and forget to explain how they got them.

giphy-downsized.gif

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
If Thawne isn't in this episode then I don't think he'll actually be in Crisis, which is surprising considering how big that plot point was before.

Barry can instantly throw lightning instead of running in circles for 15 minutes to charge it up? So why the fuck doesn't he do that regularly?

Flash writers strike again.

Both Godspeed and Thawne have already done it. The writers just have Barry use whatever power whenever it's convenient.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
We haven't seen anything from episodes four or five so I wouldn't make any assumptions yet

That's fair, but I feel like he's most likely to appear on The Flash episode of Crisis, which is tonight. Could certainly be wrong though. It'd be a waste not to have him in it, but it's weird that we haven't heard anything about him in regards to this crossover so far.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Caught up. Man I really like the Kate and Kara dynamic. It would be cool if they interacted more regularly.

Smallville segment was great. Brought back many trashy, delicious memories.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Seriously though is anyone else bothered by the fact that Sarah just straight up cut Jonah Hex's face for lulz?

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
That's fair, but I feel like he's most likely to appear on The Flash episode of Crisis, which is tonight. Could certainly be wrong though. It'd be a waste not to have him in it, but it's weird that we haven't heard anything about him in regards to this crossover so far.
Tom Cavanagh will probably be in the other hours. He'll 100% be in part five. Any time Pariah is there, Reverse Flash can be too. If they want him at any time he can be.

he was teased as of literally The Flash S5 finale. Really wouldn't fret

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Tom Cavanagh will probably be in the other hours. He'll 100% be in part five. Any time Pariah is there, Reverse Flash can be too. If they want him at any time he can be.

he was teased as of literally The Flash S5 finale. Really wouldn't fret

Yeah. I really wouldn't worry. Tonight's almost definitely going to be the Battle of Earth-1.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Hearing Cress Williams talk about the way Elongated Man's mask is glued to Hartley Sawyer's face (!) was hilarious. I'm so glad Black Lightning is joining this universe.

Deleted member 34881

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Okay now Im seeing so many videos recommended fro me about how they ruined Bruce or did a disservice lol. People on my fb complaining about it too. Its like damn its not even Earth 1 Bruce or anything, and its not like there are earths that dont have a crazy ass Bruce in them.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Okay now Im seeing so many videos recommended fro me about how they ruined Bruce or did a disservice lol. People on my fb complaining about it too. Its like damn its not even Earth 1 Bruce or anything, and its not like there are earths that dont have a crazy ass Bruce in them.

Same reason why people hated MoS or literally anything. "This isn't my X, it's trash and I hate it".

Like damn, imagine how shit superhero movies and TV shows would be if all we got is just the same interpretation over and over again. Same story, same motivation, same everything.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming she's going to be a bigger part of future crossovers the way Supergirl's show and Legends ramped up after their first appearances, they're really going to need to do something about Batwoman's lack of a supporting cast. Even if it's only Season 1, the show is just Batwoman (by virtue of being the lead), Alice and a lot of nondescript people who could be from any network drama. It's like a whole cast of James Olsens.
For all the issues other shows have, they do have distinct casts. Hell, Legends is built around its characters, just dropping them in wacky situations and seeing them react.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018

Probably just mad because it was Conroy portraying that Bats and people see him in a much different light than that. Didn't bother me at all.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Assuming she's going to be a bigger part of future crossovers the way Supergirl's show and Legends ramped up after their first appearances, they're really going to need to do something about Batwoman's lack of a supporting cast. Even if it's only Season 1, the show is just Batwoman (by virtue of being the lead), Alice and a lot of nondescript people who could be from any network drama. It's like a whole cast of James Olsens.
For all the issues other shows have, they do have distinct casts. Hell, Legends is built around its characters, just dropping them in wacky situations and seeing them react.

This is just a side effect of Batwoman still being early. Who else was going to come along? Jacob? Mary? ALICE?

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017

Damn. Really? People be wilding. I should know better but I'm still slightly surprised, lol.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Early Arrow was literally just Oliver and his Black Driver who didn't really like him

Add to that an insufferable ex-girlfriend - yep Batwoman's definitely got that - and some family that they haven't figured out how to write for