• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
11A4A2D2738B2E8EBA4D04D57CE5AEF27543E0DF
Still one of the best if not THE best season finale!

DeathyBoy

Oct 29, 2017
Under my Hela Hela
That Smallville scene was perfect man. So perfect. I'm glad it was there. It was so good to see both Clark and Lois again. Looks like todays episode is gonna be something else seeing it's probably gonna be a cliffhanger.

Tom and Erica's chemistry is scary given they haven't worked together in nine years, and probably shot that entire scene in an afternoon.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
I mean, even if that's true, WILLIAM isn't here for Crisis. Just Mia.

Even if Mia turns out not to be the last Paragon. They're positioning her to the be the lead on the next spin-off. Probably want her here for no other reason than getting the audience conditioned to seeing her involved in the major events going forward. As far as we know, William isn't part of the new show, thus we probably won't see him until the Arrow episode of Crisis, if at all.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Even if Mia turns out not to be the last Paragon. They're positioning her to the be the lead on the next spin-off. Probably want her here for no other reason than getting the audience conditioned to seeing her involved in the major events going forward. As far as we know, William isn't part of the new show, thus we probably won't see him until the Arrow episode of Crisis, if at all.

I'm really interested in seeing if Mia goes back to the future after this or if they keep her here. Because if she goes back to her time period she WON'T be able to just pop up in crossovers easily after this.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I still think the sigils on the sewer door relate to the Paragons (it would be a huge coincidence that there are seven of each), but they don't really seem to coincide.

Metal-Door.jpg

Like, that's obviously an arrowhead on the right side, so I'd think there'd need to be an Arrow-adjacent character as one of the Paragons. Ryan Choi is showing up, so I could see the third from the left being the Atom helmet or something.

The thing is, we know Supergirl, Batwoman, and Superman are Paragons, though, and nothing directly corrolates.

Maybe the icons stand for a group of seven that the Antimonitor rounds up that will be opposing the Paragons? Imperfections or whatever. Merlyn, Reverse Flash, and others or whatever.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Even after Smallville ended, its budget got so low that Clark lost his powers without even being on screen.

Charismagik

Oct 27, 2017
That episode last night was great. Still cheesy as all hell, but much better than the first one. I really like the throwback musical cues

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Ha, that picture of alternate Kate with alternate Beth at the end was great. Wonder how that'll fit into the future Batwoman episodes.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Stumbled into watching the second(?) ep featuring the Smallville cast, Brandon Routh's Superman, and Kevin Conroy's Batman, and wow was that good. The Smallville bit especially was incredible, I can see why Tom Welling loved it.

Really impressed with what they're doing in this event.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
"Shot on iPhone 11 Pro," and then there's a shitload of compression artefacts and stuttering. Maybe The CW app isn't the best place for this ad, guys.

On topic: I really liked last night's episode. Barry's line about asking Constantine if he could take his smoke break later, alone, was better than the whole stupid tower sequence from Part 1.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I assume the Flash writers will be writing Jefferson tonight, will be interesting if you can tell the difference

TyraZaurus

Nov 6, 2017
Seeing lots of Snyderverse fans angry about Earth-99 Batman, as if Snyder invented TDKR or Kingdom Come references, or that they're unfairly showing a Batman like theirs as "bad and evil."

No self awareness at all.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Seeing lots of Snyderverse fans angry about Earth-99 Batman, as if Snyder invented TDKR or Kingdom Come references, or that they're unfairly showing a Batman like theirs as "bad and evil."

No self awareness at all.
Lmao.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but isn't "he's a threat (that's not human)" the exact reason Batman feels so threatened by Superman in BvS?