• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
Huge speculation time !

So the monitor asks for 7 heroes ... and they are not any of the arowverse ones. Like Smallville, Brando Supes, Batman, 90's flash and others... so they have the stand on supergirls earth.
But they got fucked up baddly and then in earth 1 the arrowverse team has to do it

I would suspect the idea is that the 'ideal' team would be straight up the Justice League, but they'll only be able to cap out at Superman, Batman, the Flash, and arguably Martian Manhunter, and even then, the examples they find have issues to them. Thus they're forced to make do with the Arrowverse crew.

Oct 25, 2017
EK4QZsJXsAAVZdz

EK4QZsKW4AEFo14

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This will basically be my series finale for the Arrowverse. I gave up all the shows besides Arrow this year, so this will be the conclusion(plus the two Arrow eps that are still to air after the crossover). Should be a good way to go out.

ryan299

Oct 25, 2017
I still can't believe this is a real thing.

supergirl is the only show I'm not caught up on. Going by the first 20 minutes of episode 1 this season I don't think I'll be catching up. This show is terrible.

Last edited:

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
This will basically be my series finale for the Arrowverse. I gave up all the shows besides Arrow this year, so this will be the conclusion(plus the two Arrow eps that are still to air after the crossover). Should be a good way to go out.

You should at least keep up with legends.

I gave up on all the shows years ago, but have been religiously keeping up with Legends because it actually hits the mark 8/10 times.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
You should at least keep up with legends.

I gave up on all the shows years ago, but have been religiously keeping up with Legends because it actually hits the mark 8/10 times.
I've considered it. It will just feel good to get a clean break...it may still grab me. You're right of all of them I've enjoyed it the most. BL was great too in its first season, but the second was mediocre IMO.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only one who has never abandoned any of the shows. Heh.

I love my weekly super hero entertainment.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
The only CW show I've been able to keep up with is Arrow and Legends. I just don't have the time to watch the others.

Still irks me that Routh likely won't get another shot to play Supes. He looks fantastic.

Last edited:

ZW33

Oct 25, 2017
Think the worlds will merge together then?

I think they will. But the more I think about it, I don't get how they can make it work.

There are different versions of every single character on every Earth. So if they merge all the main characters onto one Earth, how are they going to keep each individual show's side characters and plots going? Like if the main characters from Supergirl permanently join Earth 1, and her Earth is destroyed, wouldn't all the supporting characters and ongoing plots no longer exist?

Or maybe all the different versions of each character merge?

I'm probably overthinking it, lol.

Last edited:

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
The worlds will definitely merge together. It's why they're doing this.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I still don't get how merging could work. That would mean Smallville woukd get erased, along with Reeve's Superman... I don't think people would be too happy with that.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Like if the main characters from Supergirl and Batwoman permanently join Earth 1, and their Earth is destroyed, wouldn't all their supporting characters and ongoing plots be no longer exist?

Batwoman's already Earth 1. She's just in a different corner of Vancouver, and her show is currently in the past. All she needs to do is catch up to mainline Earth 1 time.

Supergirl's in yet another corner of Vancouver and there's not really any overlap between characters. They can probably just cludge the whole city over. The only thing I really wonder there is that show's status quo about there being aliens everywhere.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think they will. But the more I think about it, I don't get how they can make it work.

There are different versions of every single character on every Earth. So if they merge all the main characters onto one Earth, how are they going to keep each individual show's side characters and plots going? Like if the main characters from Supergirl and Batwoman permanently join Earth 1, and their Earth is destroyed, wouldn't all their supporting characters and ongoing plots no longer exist?

Or maybe all the different versions of each character merge?

I'm probably overthinking it, lol.

stuff goes as it as it's just the history is different to make everything fit, like the OG crisis it asks a lot of questions but basically the earth-1 shows everything was the same, but stuff changes to incorporate Supergirl and Black Lightning

ZW33

Oct 25, 2017
Batwoman's already Earth 1. She's just in a different corner of Vancouver, and her show is currently in the past. All she needs to do is catch up to mainline Earth 1 time.

Supergirl's in yet another corner of Vancouver and there's not really any overlap between characters. They can probably just cludge the whole city over. The only thing I really wonder there is that show's status quo about there being aliens everywhere.

Whoops, forgot Batwoman was already on Earth 1.

But for Supergirl, if her entire Earth is destroyed, don't ALL of her side characters die? Wouldn't the DEO not exist? Like you mentioned, the government and the world in Supergirl have a very different awareness of and relationship with aliens compared to Earth 1. Things like that, I don't get how they'll merge.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Whoops, forgot Batwoman was already on Earth 1.

But for Supergirl, if her entire Earth is destroyed, don't ALL of her side characters die? Wouldn't the DEO not exist? Like you mentioned, the government and the world in Supergirl have a very different awareness of and relationship with aliens compared to Earth 1. Things like that, I don't get how they'll merge.

The new Earth is going to be a composite Earth and shit is for sure going to be different for everyone after Crisis. The shows aren't just going to pick up in January like nothing happened.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Yeah, I'd bet anyone that they're just gonna do a selective merge of the Earth's that will not be random. The question I have is will any of the heroes remember their previous Earth's? Or will they stick to the comic and have Psycho Pirate be the only one?

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
What if Routh is leaving Legends because WB called him up to be Superman again 🤔

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017

Isn't that the plan post this? All the Belanati shows under one universe? Even Black Lightning and Stargirl? Also, I forgot Batwoman is in the main universe. Remember they had retcon Bruce from the Arrowverse for a bit because Synder?

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada

Crisis isn't "everyone comes over to Earth 1", it's "the realities that haven't been destroyed merge into one". Side characters don't really explicitly die unless they're on an Earth that was destroyed at the time it was destroyed.

They'll probably blow through a bunch of the cameo Earths at first, then end up with Earth 1, Supergirl's Earth, and Black Lightning's Earth surviving. Whatever they do then merges those earths into a single reality.

So, it'll probably just be a single earth most like Earth 1, but the DEO has always existed there, as far as they know.

I only really wonder about the aliens thing because that'd change Flash and Black Lightning quite a bit.