• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
why am i just realizing they are brothers? And goddamn those genes are strong. Andrew looks like Chris 10 years into the future

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
why am i just realizing they are brothers? And goddamn those genes are strong. Andrew looks like Chris 10 years into the future

yeah, no kidding

va2Dc3yl.jpg

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Yo I could not make it out of either video posted on this thread without cringing. This is why you can't have family all in politics running in high positions in the government. Could you imagine if Bill and Hillary Clinton both ran for a position in government and one was the Republican and the other with a Democrat.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Shameful of Andrew to lie on the air like that. Hopefully the public wises up and never votes for him again.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
You're allowed to go outside, just avoid crowds and keep 6 feet away from people.

Scientists have been saying this for days now; go outside so you don't go completely stir crazy, just avoid large crowds and other people. You can go for a jog and still social distance yourself.

Ah yes, in New York City

Let's tell everyone in NYC to go outside and avoid crowds, keeping 6 feet away from people. All 10 million of us.

Last edited:

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
Ah yes, in New York City

Let's tell everyone in NYC to go outside and avoid crowds, keeping 6 feet away from people. All 10 million of us.

Calm down dude. I doubt if you go to Central Park right now it's going to be an ocean of people.

If the entire city was all congregating to a single public space you'd have point. But they're not.

I hope you realize you're posting Trump memes, which the subject thereof has decried as offensive

You should watch the Godfather sometime, the first two are fantastic movies.

Those two characters are brothers, which is very obviously why that poster used the image, and not to signal that they're a MAGA supporter.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Calm down dude. I doubt if you go to Central Park right now it's going to be an ocean of people.

If the entire city was all congregating to a single public space you'd have point. But they're not.

No, because gladly this message sent by Cuomo was not amplified.

The mayor went to the YMCA to work out yesterday.
And then Cuomo says this. It is extremely dangerous and irresponsible messaging to a city that might have to be locked down soon.