• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SchroDingerzat

One Winged Slayer
Sep 24, 2018
Well time to post my first topic on this forum. I have been thinking for a while what to post, and I came up with what I believe is a good topic.

If you could crossover any 2 properties, what would they be? The only rule is that at least one has to be a game.

For example my dream crossover would be either "NiER: Automata x Bioshock" or "SINoAlICE x Umineko When They Cry". They can also be silly like "Pacman x Resident Evil".

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Monster Hunter x Pokemon

Hunting and capturing giant Pokémon and making badass gear based on them. Imagine hunting a Garchomp or a Tyranitar.

Aztorian

Jan 3, 2018
God of Zero Dawn

Imagine Kratos and Aloy being together slaying huge ass shit, woohoooohooo I am sad now.

Jenea

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
seduction_or_manipulation__by_lady_vaako-d33ur0x.jpg

Romain

Senior Editor, Gameblog
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Yakuza and Shenmue. A crossover could take place after Yakuza 0 at the end of the 19080s as Ryo and Kazuma are about the same age. You could link the two franchises using Nagai Industries, the yakuza group that can be seen in Dobuita in the first Shenmue (yes, I've thought about that quite a lot).

kaz_vs_ryo_by_betka-d7zzjng.jpg

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
Yakuza and Shenmue. A crossover could take place after Yakuza 0 at the end of the 19080s as Ryo and Kazuma are about the same age. You could link the two franchises using Nagai Industries, the yakuza group that can be seen in Dobuita in the first Shenmue (yes, I've thought about that quite a lot).

Kiryu would absolutely murder Ryo in a split second.

But I'd be 100% up for this bromance saga.

GildedMango

Feb 6, 2018
Zelda x Dragon Quest. Would probably be similar to Golden Sun.

Kirby x Metroid would be a dream come true.

Gigi A

Oct 26, 2017
Austin, TX
Can it be a fighting game?

Shonen Jump vs Capcom

If not..

- Bayonetta May Cry
- Resident Evil x House of The Dead
- Mega Man X/Sonic

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
Halo: Deus Ex Style

You play as a Spartan working in some kind of intel and/or security position like JC or Adam in an urban environrment.

Immersive sim-ey/stealth action sandbox (DX) gameplay in the Halo universe.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Musou / Warriors Resident Evil.

There have been a few strange Warriors games but I doubt it'd ever happen.

woopWOOP

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
3 properties and none gaming, but fuck it
Any threeway Japanese - US - Europe comicbook fighting game crossover would be rad

Luffy vs Mr Fantastic vs Marsupilami, ooh yaeh

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
DC vs DB (as in DC Comics vs DragonBall) by ASW
I want to see all these superheroes in the Toriyama style. We've already seen his Superman in Doctor Slump, lol.

And also DC vs Marvel by Netherrealm of course.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I won't say it's 100% impossible but it's extremely unlikely (it may have already been mentioned)

DC vs. Marvel from Netherrealm

I know Ed Boon teased it, but Ed Boon teases a lot of things

Dec 25, 2018
God of War & The Gears of War the ultimate GOW.

Doom X Metroid, Space Pirates or the Federation start messing with portal tech, Demons happen (Demon possessed space pirates and Metroid's too), cue Doomguy and Samus teaming up to put a stop to it.

Tailzo

Oct 27, 2017

That's incredible. Sign me up for that game.

Anyway. I'd love a crossover between Tails Adventure and Zelda Breath of the Wild. Tails running in an open world with lots of nature, animals to rescue, Eggman to defeat, parts to collect to build an airplane or other vehicles, rings and chaos emeralds, ect.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Tribes X Halo
DOOM X Serious Sam
Battlefield (2) X Supreme Commander
Killer Instinct X Mortal Kombat
Portal X Mirror's Edge
Shining Force X The Legend of Zelda
Saints Row X Sunset Overdrive
Fallout X an actual RPG that's actually good
Mega Man X Pac-Man