• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The cookie part actually tastes really good for mass market packaged cookies, but whenever I get to that cream part, it's always the worst.

I'm ok with it completely drowned in milk, or as cereal basically (not the Oreo cereal though), but definitely not dry.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
The actual cookie is chalky, fake chocolate crumbs. The cream elevates it to a fine junk snack (eating it alone is weird tho).

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
One of the dozens here!

I'll usually just dump the cream from about half the Oreos I'm eating and then just eat those delicious chocolate wafers.

Oreos are definitely the best cookie.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's true. Anything more than the normal amount of icing is fucking disgusting. Most Stuffed is straight up sewer trash.

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
i can be your angle or yuor devil

OREO-CREAM-FILLING-STACK-UBER-OREO-CREAM.jpg

BanditoMac

Dec 13, 2017
i'm sorta with you OP.

i actually think people were tricked with marketing into thinking oreos are great when in reality, if you think about, they are garbage cookies

soaked in milk make them tolerable tho

Heh

Dec 12, 2017
i'm sorta with you OP.

i actually think people were tricked with marketing into thinking oreos are great when in reality, if you think about, they are garbage cookies

soaked in milk make them tolerable tho

I don't know if people are tricked into liking oreos, I've never liked them. I agree that they're bottom tier cookies.

2PiR

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
Yup i hate the cream. Way too sweet. I try to scrub half of it

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm calling the FBI on everyone insulting Oreos in here what the fuck is wrong with you people

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Side note, anyone see the cream made in the factory? I just got the strangest urge to see the cream churned and put onto Oreos

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
I will say that if you were to take the cream and cookies individually, then yes, the cream is the worst part. But a normal amount of cream + cookie is a beautiful combination, and better than just the plain cookie.

...and by normal amount I mean no Double Stuf. Just a normal Oreo.

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
it's almost just sugar, so of course. pure sugar is gross unless you're 8 or have had your palate broken by the food industry.

thin Oreos taste good in my mouth

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
I remove one of the cookie halves, scrape the cream off with my teeth and eat it first, then eat the cookie parts.

I know it's bizarre, but I've had too many instances where biting into the cookie as prepared results in a crummy detonation, or some breakage that gets sugary cream stickiness on my hands. Hell no to that, and a good day to you.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
The cream part is the second-best part of an Oreo, so I suppose I agree with you that it is also the worst part of the oreo.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
It could be better. But of course, you're not exactly eating them fresh.