• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
Just Xenoblades. (never played the original)
Already played borderlands/bioshock/xcom2.
Not interested at all for TLOU2 so it's a pass.

EffettoNotte

Alt Account
Banned
Mar 17, 2019
I'm getting Xenoblade because no matter how long I wait it will be always almost full price while TLOU2's price will drop a bit after few months

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
1 new game and 4 ports fairly old ports. It's not that crazy.

That said, I'm in for TLOU Part II and Xenoblade.

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Just Xenoblade for me. Looks amazing.

Wasn't the biggest fan of the first Last of Us and now with everything going on in the world I have little desire to play something that depressing any time soon.

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
Well one of them is a brand new sequel to one of the best video games of the last 10 years and the others are ports. so TLOU2 will be getting all my attention

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
Xenoblade is the only one I'm getting 100%, but I'm also very likely to pick up the Borderlands collection on release or close to release, assuming the ports aren't absolutely horrendous for some reason.

Bioshock collection is something I'd pick up on sale, and TLOU 2 will be a pick up whenever I decide to get a PS5.

Zaheer

Oct 27, 2017
I know I said something similar to this in the other thread but...a remaster and three Switch ports, two of which are ports of last-gen games, is crazy? I mean, opinions and shit, but...

Oct 27, 2017
That doesn't seem like that crazy of a day? 80% of the games are rather old ports of games I'd imagine a lot of people have already played.

What a weird thread.

Deleted member 9857

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
already pre-purchased Xenoblade (I was saving my last voucher for it, even passed on AC for this reason) & TLOU II

I MIGHT get XCOM 2 at launch because I love that game but I'll wait on sales on the other two Switch port collections (likely will wait for a sale on XCOM 2 as well)

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Not interested in LoU2 (I admire the craft, but I just didn't really care for the first one), and I've already completed Xenoblade Chronicles, but I might just pick it up for the gorgeous European collector's edition. Might be a while before I replay it, though.

For me the first half of the year is still firmly backlog, Animal Crossing, FFVII Remake and Persona 5 Royal. The latter three are gonna eat up a huge chunk of my time.

Obsonet

Nov 26, 2019
Xenoblade for sure.
Might get the 2K games down the line at some point, depends how expensive they are.
Not much interest in TLOU

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, if I were to pick up any of them day 1, it'd be XCOM 2 just for the novelty of playing that on-the-go/in bed. Can't say I care too much about the rest.

Adathir

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going with Xenoblade that day because the disc drive in my Pro failed so that limits my options a bit.

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So there now at least 5 games coming out then already. Tlou2, XB DE, bioshock/borderlands/xcom2 for switch. There have been some days like this before, but it's still a lot. Which ones are you going to get?

bioshock port and TLOU2, quite the pairing of major releases

GamingRobioto

May 18, 2018
Exeter, UK
Xenoblade, never been into the others.

Same here, although I am into Borerlands, Xcom and Bioshock , I've just played them all before and in some cases several times. THe Last of Us 2 will be a bargain bin buy for me next year, didn't really enjoy the gameplay or the pacing of the first, despite it's good story.

Can't wait for Xenoblade Chronicles though

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Now that OP mentioned it, yeah it's kinda dumb Nintendo is directly competing with TLoS2 with the Xenoblade Remaster. Not quite as dumb as 2K throwing a tonne of Switch ports directly into a dumpster on that very same day, but still.

ShroudOfFate

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
I have a preorder for both TLOU2 Deluxe and the US Definitive Works of Xenoblade but if I can also get the UK Collector's edition of XCDE I'm gonna skip TLOU2

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Xenoblade and TLOU2 are day one. The others I already played/own. I would like portable XCOM, but want to see how it runs on Switch, considering it's bad performance on the other consoles.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Xenoblade is the one for me.
I will play Last of Us but I feel like another delay is inevitable especially if PS5 moves to early next year.
Plus, I would love to play it "enhanced" on PS5 and expect that will happen soon after the PS5 is out. At least I hope so!

Isayas

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
The Last Of Us Part Deux and Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition. Don't care about those ports as I have it on PC already.