• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
So there now at least 5 games coming out then already. Tlou2, XB DE, bioshock/borderlands/xcom2 for switch. There have been some days like this before, but it's still a lot. Which ones are you going to get?

KOfLegend

Jun 17, 2019
I really hope there's some TLoU 2 x Xenoblade art like with what happened with Doom and AC!

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
The Switch ports don't matter a whole lot to me, but TLOU2 and Xenoblade are big.

I'm pretty sure TLOU2 gets another delay though

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Only Xenoblade.

The 2K games I can get them discounted later. Not interested in ND games, so TLoU2 is an easy pass for me.

Opa-Opa

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 16, 2018
Maybe X-Com 2... but unlikely.

I want a mouse to play that one.
Love Xenoblade, people who haven't played should definitely grab it, but replaying an RPG is almost ever a big nope to me.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just TLOU2 and Xenoblade. No interest in XCOM or Bioshock and if I were to get Borderlands it'd be way down the line.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Last of us 2

Don't care about old ports that I got on ps+

And I don't really wanna replay xenoblade to experience the epilogue

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
Already downloaded Xenoblade this morning using one of my remaining vouchers and of course TLOU Part II assuming it'll still make that late May date. Don't care about the others at all. I feel like I already have XCOM 2, Borderlands, and Bioshock trilogy just through PS+ passive acquisition hahaha

Launchpad

Oct 26, 2017
I already played most all but one of those games and I'm not interested in TLoU2 so I'll be alright.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
It's one new game, a remaster and 3 ports. Not really crazy.

I'm getting TLOU 2 day 1 and Xenoblade eventually.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
I would assume the overall community is going to be pretty heavily skewed towards one of those games instead of the others. The one that stands out a little bit from that group

King Dodongo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just Xenoblade.
I was initially excited for Bioshock but heard that the physical version requires a bid download, no pass on those.
Big meh on evything else.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Nice to have a good xenoblade game come out even if it's just a port with some added stuff. TLOU2 will also be interesting to see how the writing shakes out.

Zero interest in the ports I played already.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Only TLOU2 actually matters between all those games, it's not really a busy day for games.. I'll get Xenoblade but it's still just a remake/enhanced port. Then the 2K stuff is whatever besides XCOM.

Oct 28, 2019
Interested in Xenoblade, but it depends on whether I'm in the mood for a JRPG after DQXI.

Will watch TLoU2 on YouTube and probably pick up XCOM 2 down the line.

V has come to

Dec 4, 2019
Just Xenoblade for me. Was looking forward to TLOU2 until I tried replaying the first the other day and kinda hated it

Sep 21, 2019
Anyone think TLOU 2 will be delayed due to the pandemic?

I'm kinda doubting it since original release date was over a month ago, and Naughty Dog posted on their Twitter just a few days ago that the game is out in 70 days.

I feel like all they are doing now is that obsessive ND polish but that the game is pretty much ready to go gold. I know Uncharted 4 went gold two months before release.

Any thoughts?

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
I might pick up Xenoblade, depends on how things goes with the pandemic. Otherwise I'll just GameFly TLOU2.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Borderlands Collection day 1 for me.

One of my favorite game series and I've been wanting them on Switch since the console launched.

Haven't seen any confirmation but I am assuming it'll have motion controls for aiming, I just can't do shooters on Switch without that.

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Getting Xenoblade on that day. Everything else will surely drop in price a couple months after, so I'll wait.