• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Where will the clippers finish?

• NBA Champions

Votes: 21 5.1%
  • Finals Defeat

Votes: 12 2.9%
  • Western Confrence Finals Defeat

Votes: 148 35.7%
  • Round 2 Defeat

Votes: 137 33.1%
  • Round 1 Defeat

Votes: 31 7.5%
  • Miss the Playoffs

Votes: 65 15.7%

• Total voters
Nov 16, 2017
Over Bron/AD? That's gonna be a no from me dawg.

The Lakers D might be a little worse than last year with the loss of Dwight and Green, but their offense is way better now.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
tenor.gif

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
Didnt they beat the lakers in the season start last year? Maybe a little too early to tell. I wont be shocked if we see back tk back lakers wins. LeBron want's it more than anyone, he might break himself to make it happen.

Gunman

Aug 19, 2020
Is it just me or is their depth kinda atrocious and worse than last year even? The bench is essentially Lou, Kennard, and Zubac. Granted, Morris is out, but it drives home the depth issue when one injured role player thins out the rotation like that.

I'm really curious to see how this rotation holds up over a compacted 72 game schedule, especially when Kawhi and George sit out.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
fuck the clippers and kawhi, hope all the worst shit happens to him and only him, get fucked forever. you and your fucking uncle

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Taking a break from lulz, but no championship quality team, minus their best player, is instantly lottery fodder.

Look at least year's Raptors. The Clips just might not be that good.

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
only the Clippers could take strong wins against the defending champions and against the team that embarrassed them last year and immediately become the laughingstock of the league anyway before the weekend is up.