• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DonNadie

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Todd from Braking Bad, he is the definition of a psychopath.

bb-s5b-jesse-plemons-interview-560.jpg

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Kid William from Arrow. His acting is not good and he's just an Olicity drama plot device
Fucking Cicada from the Flash. One of the worst villains on T.V ever.

latest

Shin Kojima

Oct 27, 2017
I thought this thread was going to be about Livia Soprano actually haha.
Man, I love how despicable she was.
But maybe I should have just kept my mouth shut. Like a mute.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
The characters from Succession. I hate all of them. The two I hate the most is the idiotic cousin and the suck up son in law. Both should be catapulted into outer space. Kieran Culkin's character is also a piece of shit, but those two I mentioned annoy me even more.

TangoTango

Oct 30, 2017
Ray Donovan's family. Every single one of them. His brothers, his dad, his wife, his kids... fucking hate them all.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Played brilliantly by Imelda Staunton. This woman had my blood boiling the entire movie. So infuriatingly smug.

tenor.gif

7Udg.gif

tumblr_mt41mw338q1sbf547o1_250.gif

FoxJenkins

Dec 12, 2017
The characters from Succession. I hate all of them. The two I hate the most is the idiotic cousin and the suck up son in law. Both should be catapulted into outer space. Kieran Culkin's character is also a piece of shit, but those two I mentioned annoy me even more.

I agree completely with the son in law.

Tom is incredibly easy to hate and I know that's the point of the show. But I despise that character.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Robb Stark because I really loathe fools

Jon Snow is a bigger fool. That whole show was that idiot having his ass saved by one family member after another, and many times costing those family members dearly for saving him. And he keeps needing to be bailed out because of his own stupidity. Fuck Jon Snow.

Ned, Ned was also a fool lol. That whole family's male line were stupid as hell 😭

That other idiot should have zigzagged 😠

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Jon Snow is a bigger fool. That whole show was that idiot having his ass saved by one family member after another, and many times costing those family members dearly for saving him. And he keeps needing to be bailed out because of his own stupidity. Fuck Jon Snow.

Ned, Ned was also a fool lol. That whole family's male line were stupid as hell 😭

The Starks are generally fucking morons. For a while I replaced moron in my speech with a Stark not named Arya and sometimes Sansa

But I disagree Rob was the biggest moron of them all.

Superking

Oct 25, 2017
joffrey is a class A shitbag, but oddly enough, he's not even the worst person in GoT. that title would have to go either ramsay snow/bolton or the mountain. both of whom are somehow even worse in the books.

Last edited:

GameChanger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As much as I hated Joffrey, he was still incredibly entertaining on screen. This cunt on the other hand added nothing to the show. He kind of made things worse on the show because his dialogue was corny as fuck.

Euronlaugh.gif

Timbuktu

Oct 25, 2017
The_Wire_Templeton.jpg

Scott Templeton from The Wire season 5. Such a sniveling prick.

Senator Clay Davis too, even though he can be entertaining, the fact that these guys suffer no consequences too is just too real. Add to that Maurice Levy, or the political consultant Theresa D'Agostino, they are all more hateable in a way than Marlo. I also hate the "Cheese" Wagstaff.

And Herc. I mean, he isn't Cersei like evil and is a friend to guys we like and helps from them, but the consequences of his unprofessional incompetence are severe and he isn't even aware. I hated him so much at some points. On the other hand there is Pryzbylewski, who turned it around after doing some stuff that might be unforgivable in the real world.

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
Danny from Tales from the Loop

Fucks over his best friend in a tremendous way and suffers absolutely no consequences and the writers completely vindicate him in the end too.

Deleted member 4247

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Phoebe. All scenes with her are far more annoying than they are funny.

Okay, I don't HATE her, but she makes the show worse for me most of the time.

DaleCooper

Oct 27, 2017
I think that disliking the characters is the actual appeal of the show. Many a douche, definitely.

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
Side-eyeing everyone that said Skylar.

And Joffrey wasn't even the most hateable character in his own show as these other lovely, astute posters pointed out:

Robb Stark because I really loathe fools

The Red Wedding is entirely his fault.

As much as I hated Joffrey, he was still incredibly entertaining on screen. This cunt on the other hand added nothing to the show. He kind of made things worse on the show because his dialogue was corny as fuck.

Euronlaugh.gif
joffrey is a class A shitbag, but oddly enough, he's not even the worst person in GoT. that title would have to go either ramsay snow/bolton or the mountain. both of whom are somehow even worse than the books.

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
The worst characters are the ones who post images in this thread without naming them and with zero context

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
I thought this thread was going to be about Livia Soprano actually haha.
Man, I love how despicable she was.
But maybe I should have just kept my mouth shut. Like a mute.
She was a magnificent asshole, but
her arc was cut short, so it's hard to hate her. Like, if Jack Gleeson had died in 2012 and they had to use old footage for Joffrey's final scenes, no one would make "Joffrey was the worst!" topics.

harry the spy

Oct 25, 2017
But they are like the best characters in the show. Tom is probably the best acted character. And let's be honest, every single one of them is an evil piece of shit , but Greg is a tiny bit less than a piece of shit than the others.

captainmal01

Oct 28, 2017
Gina from Brooklyn is obnoxious and the show has improved with her absence.
Griffith from Berserk. The ultimate I didn't get what I desire so to hell with humanity.
Killua from Hunter x Hunter. The main reason I dropped the show, insufferable kid and I can palpably feel him trying to be cool. Be more like Gon.

Mal in Firefly. I just don't like him.

4404570fbfa9809bf88a30d26c8867f2.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Joffrey was rage-inducing, but I think I hate Gregor more because of what he did to Oberyn.

Similarly, I hate Cinder from RWBY for what she did to Pyrrha.

viral

Oct 25, 2017
ZACK.

from teh strain.

that dumb little kid, even his actor hated zack

I never finished the show after S3's ending, but I read the comic book adaptation of the books, and he was a much better character there. He was just a kid who was brainwashed by the vampires, and he didn't do any of the horrible shit that he did on the show. I'm not sure why they had the need to make him so insufferable on the show, but it definitely didn't make it better.

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Oct 29, 2017
Add another vote for Skylar and I am somewhat indifference towards Joffrey or any other fictional character for that matter.
God, I hated that character.