• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kal Shintar

Dec 11, 2018
The first design for Dead Space was about escaping a prison on a moon, they alluded to it with movie poster in a rec room kitchen area on the Ishumura. Nice to see the idea being used.

darkslayer101

Oct 25, 2017
"Single player, third person survival horror"
FluffySparklingGuillemot-max-1mb.gif

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Best announcement of the show for me, so far. This is the Dead Space 4 (or 3, depending who you ask) we've been asking for. So excited.

Biggzy

Oct 27, 2017
A Sci-fi horror game made by the creator of Dead Space you say? Where do I sign up?

spacer

Oct 30, 2017
This sounds amazing and it's exactly what I would want from this team, but it was announced way too early.

NDA-Man

Mar 23, 2020
Looks Dead Space enough, but I'm holding out until we see gameplay. Still 110% down if this is just Dead Space on Fury 161.

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
How do we go from calling this a "Cinematic/Narrative PUBG spin-off" a few days ago to.. well, fucking THIS.

Like, I'm down for a Dead Space successor. (I'd rather have a Dead Space remake, that launches a proper trilogy.. but hey, I'll take what I can get. lol)

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Easily the most interesting trailer so far from the VGA's. Just seems super intriguing and it has some decent talent behind it. Can't wait to see more.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So wait, this is supposed to be in the PUBG universe or nah?

FuturaBold

Oct 27, 2017
I should have a nice Dolby Atmos set up by the time this releases. I'll also make sure I have plenty of clean underwear as well.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Huge fan of Dead Space, so they've got my attention. I really have no idea what PUBG is about, so I hope that's not a narrative anchor or anything.

element

Oct 27, 2017
I guess to leave the golden parachute of Call of Duty takes getting a blank check to make passion projects. Excited to see what the team creates.

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so fucking confused. When i saw this on the game awards they basically confirmed it's everything I would want it to be, but it's still in the PUBG universe????? Maybe PUBG is a bit weirder than I know lol. It looks totally different from what I'm used to seeing of that game or its setting. Whatever I'll take it because all I wanted it to be was a survival horror anyways and he said all the things I wanted to hear lol.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
This is the kind of game I need in my life.

That monster design looks a bit of a step back from the Necromorphs, though.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
This is EXACTLY what I wanted! :D

Didn't think it would be a space horror game since it's set in the PUBG universe, but apparently that means the same thing as saying "Mass Effect takes place in the real world".

DevilPuncher

"This guy are sick" and Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this was awesome. Nice to see Schofield and team back making horror games.

kanuuna

Oct 26, 2017
Must be a hilarious story behind how Schofield managed to spin his 'dream sci-fi game' as a PUBG title. Either he did the world's greatest sweet talk/presentation to the people in charge of greenlighting this project or he's privy to some crazy MCU type 10-year plan already set in stone for the PUBG extended universe.

Couldn't be happier to see him work on a pet project with PUBG money though.