• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017

Never did I expect any character ever to say...

Lazer my fucking tits. lol

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019
It looks like

Starlight might be joining the boys, and I'm down for that dynamic.

Deleted member 8901

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Don't think they needed to have this trailer go so long. Probably gives a bit more away than they needed to.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
First season was great, totally out of left field.

I'll watch this for sure.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, that name certainly isn't any sort of a coincidence. A month away, eh? Well alright alright alright.

Hark

Oct 29, 2017
Man I think I'll have to watch this for Aya Cash, but the excessive gore is a bit offputting..

Mekanos

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 17, 2018
The comic was 100% worse. Stormfront was a straight up neo nazi in it.

The adaptation seems to at least at a tiny bit of subtly to it at least. Tiny.

Yeah I'm sort of wondering what is going to happen here. Being an out and out swastika-bearing Nazi would be a hard sell in this version of the story but if they have her lean into alt-right tropes and dogwhistles it could work really well.

This was my favorite show last year so I'm there day 1.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I really can't wait to see the context for laser my tits
I really want to seeit
Yeah I'm sort of wondering what is going to happen here. Being an out and out swastika-bearing Nazi would be a hard sell in this version of the story but if they have her lean into alt-right tropes and dogwhistles it could work really well.

This was my favorite show last year so I'm there day 1.
Considering she made a speech about how we need to get those darn terrorists i can see what they going for if they still taking inspiration from comic stormfront being a nazi

Timbuktu

Oct 25, 2017
This show wouldn't work without it though. The typical whitewashing of super hero violence is supposed to be getting exposed for what it is: mastabatory fascist psychopathy.

I don't know about that, more often than not the gore is done with some kind of humour. The show being upfront about mastabatory fascist psychopathy doesn't automatically means it critique it in any meaningful way. I liked season 1, I was more concerned that Starlight and Hughie seem relegated to the periphery until the end of the trailer.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Just one more month.
Aya Cash's line delivery... Gold.
Hey it's that actress from You're the Worst! Sweet!
Man I think I'll have to watch this for Aya Cash, but the excessive gore is a bit offputting..
Glad, people are finally starting to take notice. I was really excited when I found out she was going to be a part of the cast this season and this trailer only confirms that she's going to knock it out of the park.

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Usually can't stand superhero stuff, but this and Watchmen were great. Looking forward to season 2.