• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Grapezard

Nov 16, 2017
Wtf @ this pokemon's design
Blaziken? It's been around since 2002.

257.png

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Well fun fact, here in germany its tradition that around the 6th of December they start selling yeast dough in form of a man. Its called Weckenmann / Stutenmann here in the South.
Long story short my GF brought me one home today.
1qwIk0R.jpg

I had to laugh so hard

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well fun fact, here in germany its tradition that around the 6th of December they start selling yeast dough in form of a man. Its called Weckenmann / Stutenmann here in the South.
Long story short my GF brought me one home today.
1qwIk0R.jpg

I had to laugh so hard

It looks either like a penis or like a noose

Dec 30, 2020

This belongs here. Also OT, I swear they had a cake pan hanging in the kitchen that was very balls and wang shaped.

Edit: Found a pic of it

EaRhZFuUYAAgw-8.png

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017

I always found it humorous that a guy's who's skull is literally shaped like a penis thinks he can pull off the arrogant wrestling gimmick. Dude, your head looks like Trump's dick.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC

They could have left the nose and teeth in the shadow image, it would still work. Now I just can't unsee the fact that the nose and teeth appear out of nowhere shape wise..

This one is the funniest to me. Their reactions make it so much funnier.

Yeah, I love that one because they can't stop laughing, and it just keeps getting "worse"/funnier.