• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

WHEN YOU TWO CAME AND YOUS KILLED ME, AND ME SOUL WENT INTO THE FAMILY UTE, I FEEL LIKE BECOME A NEW MAN

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I'VE GOT A REAL GUN MORTY

But yes, I agree. My boss is from Bendigo, so we get a lot of mileage out of it in the office.

Also playing tabletop games with friends means I get a lot of opportunities for cube references.

rashbeep

Oct 27, 2017
lol this basically ruined the show for me because i knew it could never be as funny as this

Laxoon

One Winged Slayer
Jan 24, 2018
It's unfair how much of this episode is etched into my brain. I didn't ask for it to be there but it won't go.

we're gona dieee mortyy

Nairume

SaGa Sage
Oct 25, 2017
It is easily my favorite.

"He's a bureaucrat. Morty. I...I don't respect him.

Um...Rick...I think you said that before. It's out of context here.

Ah nah."

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
DTFOf3rUMAAdLTL.jpg

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't adult swim stream this one episode for an entire day online or am I misremembering that.

Travalore

Jul 14, 2019
I agree, and some related exciting news; the creator has an original show being made for Adult Swim.

jdh96

One Winged Slayer
Jan 25, 2020
I'd actually watch Rick and Morty tbh if it was just this.

p.s. i use the Bendigo line all the time when I'm alone to try to talk like this.

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Read my mind. I actually rewatched it last night. I feel like I rewatch this twice a month. Its definitely my most watched "episode".

"That's outta context Rick"

"Nah!"

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
It starts out pretty funny, but it really overstays its welcome by the end