• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

My favorite lightsaber color is...

• Blue, the color of a hero.

Votes: 138 18.4%
  • Red. RAW POWER! DESTRUCTION!

Votes: 115 15.3%
  • Green, the color of a sage.

Votes: 227 30.3%
  • Purple, Mace Windu's custom ride.

Votes: 270 36.0%

• Total voters

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
i prefer blasters. like, it's harder to dodge that than a sword.
HotImpracticalGavial-size_restricted.gif

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
If a genie were to grant me wishes, one of those wishes would be for a functioning green lightsaber.

pants

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'll be at Galaxy's Edge in two days, and am building a purple lightsaber.

Its not even a hard choice.

Nov 2, 2017
Red+Purple is the combo of kings.
23c6c1a1975a77ce736976efd6a17b68.jpg

still annoys me that darksiders have been restricted to red alone in the movies.

Red is the coolest overall though

joecanada

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
But what's your favorite Schwartz? Lol I voted blue because I thought Lukes was blue that's typical I didn't even pay attention

Cup O' Tea?

Nov 2, 2017
Damn this thread reminds me how much I miss KOTOR. Want dual light sabers? Go for it. Want a double-sided light saber? All good. Want a short bladed light saber? Sure thing. Want to choose between blue, green, yellow, purple and red? You can do that too.

Hound

Jul 6, 2019
Orange and cyan lightsabers from KotOR are the GOAT colors. Of the options you have, purple is best because of Mace and Mara Jade. Its also the color I went for on my Galaxy's Edge Savi saber.

Cup O' Tea?

Nov 2, 2017
Orange and cyan lightsabers from KotOR are the GOAT colors. Of the options you have, purple is best because of Mace and Mara Jade. Its also the color I went for on my Galaxy's Edge Savi saber.
I completely forgot about orange and cyan. I hate those colours personally but I love that they gave us the choice.

Tedmilk

Avenger
Nov 13, 2017
Luke's green saber from ROTJ will always be the best saber. I was pretty angry at how under represented it was in TLJ.

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017
While I'm more of a blue guy, the green one is undoubtedly cool. I think I had an orange one in Jedi Academy. Hope those make a return.

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
I've always thought blue and purple were the best looking, especially together as a dual wield.

2573ca8c991fa055cb268074a4cfa982.jpg

They're certainly destructive, but that doesn't prove they're hot IMO. Kinda like the "is ki hot or cold?" debate in Dragon Ball Z.

They cauterize wounds, so yes, they're hot. That heat is very contained to the blade alone though - it doesn't escape it.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
The only person that should have multiple lightsabers with different saber colours is General Grievous.

Gifmaker

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I think green is kind of overused by now. It was great and new in ROTJ, but by now, I have seen enough of it. Blue, however, I will never get enough of. When I see a blue saber, it immediately sends me back to the time when I first saw ANH. My vote goes to blue and I think because of that lightsaber, blue is actually my favorite color in RL since I was little.

5.gif

Massicot

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
United States
When I was younger I liked green. Around the time of Kotor, of course I liked the weirdass Cyan and Viridian and stuff. Now a days I'm boring and just kinda like blue the best.

Deleted member 27246

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I think green is kind of overused by now. It was great and new in ROTJ, but by now, I have seen enough of it. Blue, however, I will never get enough of. When I see a blue saber, it immediately sends me back to the time when I first saw ANH. My vote goes to blue and I think because of that lightsaber, blue is actually my favorite color in RL since I was little.

5.gif

How is it overused though? Blue is shown way more often. In the PT both Ani and Obi had blue ones (and we saw their sabers the most)
And the only green we have seen so far in the ST was when Luke ignites it once in a flashback.