• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which is it?

• Gorillaz

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Demon Days

Votes: 129 62.6%
  • Plastic Beach

Votes: 51 24.8%
  • The Fall

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Humanz

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • The Now Now

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Plasticbeach452.jpg

It's Plastic Beach. If you say otherwise you're wrong. This album was 10 years ahead of the curve and is more relevant today than it was when it released.

EchoChamber

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Plastic beach will always be the best album demon days and gorillaz are good but plastic beach is a master piece.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
I saw them in concert on the Plastic Beach tour, so I'm gonna be biased when I say that, but honestly, I really like all of them and can listen to any of them easily depending on what sort of vibe I want that day. They're all so unquiely different sounding, all of which have very strong track lists it's really not fair to pit them all against each other. The only one I would be willing to put underneath one of the others is the Fall.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Plastic Beach has aged amazingly. The only dud on there is the title track. Incredible album.

However, Demon Days is also close to perfection. Either way they both feel more thematically appropriate than they ever have.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Plastic Beach is amazing but I still have a soft spot in my heart for Demon Days. It's one of the few perfect albums from start to finish. The live concert for it was so good too!

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
It's close between Plastic Beach and Demon Days. I have soft spot for Plastic Beach though.

Qasiel

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
It's Demon Days, by a country mile. PB is good, but nothing beats Demon Days.

Xpike

Oct 25, 2017
joke thread
demon days followed by plastic beach, but it's a huge gap between both
demon days may be top 3 albums of the century

Oct 27, 2017
Plastic beach grew on me a LOT but DD is still their definitive album/experience and is the most consistently great.

D-Sides is the best secondary album too and a great companion piece to DD.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Self titled by a country mile. Demon Days was great too, but I couldn't really vibe with much they've put out since then. Gorillaz are much better as a hip-hop group imo. Plus s/t has their absolute best track in Gravity.

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
For me, it's Humanz. I love almost all the tracks on there. Plastic Beach is a close second as well.

I have to rank it as
Humanz
Plastic Beach
Demon Days
The Now Now
Gorillaz
The Fall

The Fall has some good stuff on there but I don't consider it a full album like the others since it was more of an experiment done on tour with an iPad.

nachum00

Oct 26, 2017
71SsScCvjkL._SL1500_.jpg

For me it's easily their self titled.
Demon Days is pretty great and Plastic Beach is alright, but I don't like the rest of their albums at all.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Demon Days is far ahead of any other album of theirs and honestly their only album where I'm not skipping track after track

Oct 26, 2017
It's Demon Days. Plastic Beach and Gorillaz are also excellent albums. Humanz is alright. No Now and The Fall I could do without

Beefsquid

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Plastic Beach. I love almost all of them, but Plastic Beach was so far ahead of its time and it holds up so well.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I like Plastic Beach but it always feels a bit overrated to me by Gorillaz fans. I think I'd go Demon Dayz, then maybe self-titled, then Plastic Beach, The Now Now, Humanz, The Fall.

machine

Oct 25, 2017
I love Demon Dayz but Plastic Beach has Superfast Jellyfish and On Melancholy Hill so I gotta go with that