• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The best fast food fries are

• McDonald’s Fries

Votes: 487 44.8%
  • CFA Waffle Fries

Votes: 75 6.9%
  • Arby’s Curly Fries

Votes: 140 12.9%
  • Taco Bell Nacho Fries

Votes: 50 4.6%
  • Wendy’s Fries

Votes: 70 6.4%
  • Burger King Fries

Votes: 74 6.8%
  • Other

Votes: 192 17.6%

• Total voters

Makoto Yuki

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Micky D's are so good, they are the standard. Everything else is fancy and better in different ways.

In-N-Out fries are only good well done or animal style.

Pyccko

Oct 25, 2017
KFC's fries are actually pretty awesome when they're fresh, but when they get old they harden into pure obsidian

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
When cooked perfectly? McDonald's fries.

When not cooked perfectly? Checker's/Rally's seasoned fries.

romey

Mar 2, 2020
KFC wedges no longer exist. And the replacements are trash. So I'm not sure why so many people are saying KFC.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
Culver's crinkle cut

youtu.be

A Crinkle Cut Above

French fry perfection starts with perfectly grown potatoes. At Culver's, our potatoes are grown in the Great Northwest and crinkle cut for better dipping. Se...

Kneefoil

Oct 25, 2017
The only fries I've tried from that list is McDonald's, and those fries are not very good. It somehow still winning the poll does not bode well for those other places.

But I do realize that the winning strategy for fast food places is to make food that nobody probably thinks tastes great, but tastes just acceptable to most people.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Checkers, it's not even close.

1200x800.jpg
Surprised it wasn't on the poll.

It's the main reason I go there.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
the best part about the foodcourt is that there is a checkers, and a five guys 2 stores down.

When you don't want to be ripped off eating the garbage overpriced burgers at 5 guys, you can just go for checkers and have the best of both worlds. Checkers Wings/Cheesechamp/*Other + Five guys Cajun fries.

s-l400.jpg

Jmvm

Oct 31, 2017
Stubbington, UK
Five guys hands down. First thing I'm doing when life gets some sort of normality and I'm out shopping is getting myself some chips from them

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
Five Guys Cajun fries are fine, but the seasoning is literally McCormick Cajun seasoning, not even some good stuff like Tony Chachere. Like everything else with Five Guys, it's fine and good but not really deserving of this cult like ravishment.

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I avoided Jack in the Box for years because of the food poisoning but they have pretty good burgers and really good curly fries.

Their fries, along with Arby's curly fries and Five Guys cajun fries, are so much better than standard fries I'm baffled why more places don't have alternate options.

Also, I really don't get the love for Chick-Fil-A's waffle fries. They were voted the best fast food item by The Ringer but are completely average. What am I missing? Do people just love the dipping sauce?

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
Five Guys Cajun fries are fine, but the seasoning is literally McCormick Cajun seasoning, not even some good stuff like Tony Chachere. Like everything else with Five Guys, it's fine and good but not really deserving of this cult like ravishment.
I like Cajun Seasoning. I put that on just about anything I can.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The correct answer is Five Guys, but Arby's is the best of the options presented.

Raskol

Sep 5, 2018
Are Wendy's fries different in the US than in Canada? I always see Americans talking shit about them but I think they're just about perfect.

Nola

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
TBF, Tony Chachere is over salted shit. I wouldn't want that on my glorious Five Guys fries either.

Its usable if you can't make your own or get basically anything else, but it's near the bottom of the pile in terms of Cajun or Creole seasoning blends imo

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I personally love Carl's Jr. natural cut fries. So delicious! Also Wienerschnitzel's fries are good.

Top tier fries are McDonalds, though. They make them with crack or something.