• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone explain to me this much black makeup under his eyes?
mt9sg1jpixa11.jpg

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
I love Pattinson but agreed, Dano is criminally underrated and I'm just as excited for his bizarre Riddler
No doubt. Almost the best part of the trailer
what's the difference they look the same to outside of lightening the scene

I'm glad I never read court of owls. I'll be going in totally blind
i just made the jaw opening smaller, i lightened it a bit because i wanted to edit the ears to be a shorter, but it was too lowres and dark

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
The only thing I don't like is the car, but if ite his first attempt at a batmobile then it kinda makes sense I suppose.

Everything else is looking good.

EroticSushi

Oct 25, 2017
In my opinion Bale Batsuit is the definitive cinematic Batsuit.

This is just is Batman, to me. I miss the gold belt as well. I'm sure this one will grow on me the more we see it though.
Easily one of the worst Batsuits imo. Batman Begins had one of the best ones though.

I hate how much Nolan changed it with The Dark Knight.

a9969mo2jxv31.jpg

fd28eda525e8e4c559996b82989a60f3.jpg

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Trailer looked phenomenal! I'm sold on the director, the cast, the look, and everything about it cept I just don't like the cowl/ears.

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
Nolans suit design was good but it was let down by the material I think as it just all looked like rubber.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
"I AM VENGEANCE"

totally thought they were going in for a "I am... THE BATMAN"

this is already a failed batman movie. r.i.p. in peace

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
This is interesting, the Batcave appears to be located in what I'm guessing in an abandoned Gotham underground subway/rail station:

NRQaDMK.png

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
cUnDu7o.png

What does a liar say when the listener is dead?

also, i think the riddler identity might be tim burton

PoeticProse22

Oct 25, 2017
That's an exceptional trailer! Nearly every aspect of this project is immensely promising (Paul Dano perhaps most of all). Reeves and Pattinson are such an exciting duo.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
If that is Dano voicing "if you are justice, do not lie", it sounds like he's wearing a mask. Could be interesting.

gilded_Pb

Oct 27, 2017
I also like he built seemingly everything himself. Didnt love how much Nolans Batman relied so much on Lucius Fox.

Kelsdesu

Oct 25, 2017
This makes me want a full on black and white film noir Batman. Especially since Pattinson killed it in The Lighthouse

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
In my opinion Bale Batsuit is the definitive cinematic Batsuit.

This is just is Batman, to me. I miss the gold belt as well. I'm sure this one will grow on me the more we see it though.
To me that is as cartoony as the batman forever / batman and robin suits. too much decorative nonsense. The new one looks much more tactical and practical to build. I always hated this rubber look, as if rubber somehow is this bullet proof material. use proper armor and Kevlar instead, much more useful.

Last edited:

Bunzy

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
Omg....talk about a surprise. After all the 'I don't workout' Pattinson bullshit I was off this movie. In fact I always thought Robert Pattinson was like a Streisand, but I think he's rockin' the shit in this one!