• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
Your joking. They've got about 25% of barely edited footage and your already calling out the action scenes? Reeves knows how to stage action.
I bet you he wont in this. I bet its going to be "Baleman action" aka absolute garbage covered by editing. The Catwoman scene and the beat down scene look straight up from the Nolanverse style.

mikehaggar

Developer at Pixel Arc Studios
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Harrisburg, Pa
I don't like the batsuit and the batmobile designs... other than that, I thought it looked great. Really dig the vibe, cinematography, and color grading. Also liked Bernard from West World as Gordon.

less

Oct 25, 2017
Eeek, Pattinson looks laughably atrocious as Bruce Wayne lol, even worse than I was expecting. He looks alright as Batman. We'll see I guess.

Ehh. Let's see how he will be as Bruce. We've only had one decent look at him at a funeral right? One that was thrown into turmoil. He could be way more charming in other scenes.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Amazing trailer. Loved the tone and it's a great teaser for what's to come. Pattinson will kill it.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
They made raccoon eyed Batman look cool, that's already an accomplishment

pgerhj8u3mi51.jpg

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I love everything about that trailer. Pattinson is going to kill it. Also can't wait to see more of Dano as Riddler because that brief voice over in the second half of the trailer was great.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
ZKvZ9rB.png

I wasn't digging the collar or the bat symbol before, but it's they're growing on me. I especially like the way the symbol catches the light, due to it being metallic.

thebigword

Oct 27, 2017
Incredible trailer. Still not a fan of the suit. Hopefully it'll grow on me. Everything else looks ace!

Skies

Oct 25, 2017
Looks amazing. Some quotes from the trailer:

"why is he writing to you?"
"If you are justice, please do not lie."
"What is the price for your blind eyes?"
"You're a part of this to. How am I a part of it? You'll see."

I'm guessing Riddler knows the Batman is Bruce Wayne.

And going by Reeves comments in the Fandom, Thomas Wayne's empire was most likely build out of corruption. Riddler will haunt Bruce with that fact.

WinFonda

Oct 27, 2017
USA
we're returning to a sharper, intense batman voice for live action... no gutter voice, no modulation... thank FUCK, it's been literal decades

it would've been a bad look if the Flash movie came out with keaton killing it reprising Batman 30 years later and Matt Reeves and Pattinson were on board with any of that shit

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
Like I don't care if Batman kills if that's part of the movie, but it is pretty funny when the solution to not killing is just pretending that sort of violence is "non-lethal" lol
I mean, thats Batman right? Realistically he is crippling everyone he fights, difference is if a movie shows someone exploding or whatever you can be pretty confident they are dead dead.

They are filming him there, so you could well be right and that guy is dead and that footage is why the police start pursuing him later in the trailer - I didn't even notice it was them on the stairs until the HD trailer.

Forsaken82

Oct 27, 2017
ZKvZ9rB.png

I wasn't digging the collar or the bat symbol before, but it's they're growing on me. I especially like the way the symbol catches the light, due to it being metallic.

I'm assuming the collar is just an additional piece of cloth that allows for a lot more movement from the neck up compared to previous costumes?

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone's losing it over Pattinson (rightfully so), but I'm so ready for Paul Dano to steal the show

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
So that chubby guy in the car running from Batman is Farrell isn't it? It's hard to tell for sure but it seems like penguin makeup with an American accent.

Really feeling the seven/Nolan Batman vibes. Punished, younger, disfunctional Batman is perfect. I know brooding characters are a bit rote at this point but the brooding Batman has always been best Batman and neither Affleck or Bale quite hit the right notes to emulate that perfectly