• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
As part of Batman Day, we got our first taste of The Batman Score. Sounds good in this minute clip

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's darn good. I could see that showing up in a Shirley Walker score, and that's high praise.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
really loving the Shirley Walker vibes and how delightfully "retro" it sounds because of it a far cry from Hans Zimmer's too modern sounding music and whatever the fuck Junkie XL does

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like it's a couple of notes away from jumping headfirst into the imperial march.

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
I am so ready for this movie

Still can't believe that the last stand-alone Batman movie came out nine years ago.

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Fuckin' goooood, man.

I knew we were in some incredible shit when he confirmed that music in the first little suit teaser was indeed his.

This new look peek even better, of course. Gonna be amazing.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
It's kinda crazy how much it SOUNDS like Batman music without actually having any prior Batman songs as part of it.

jb1234

Very low key
Oct 25, 2017
There's really very little to judge here. I. Hoping Giacchino is inspired by the film. Haven't been in love with his scores for a while now.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Ive been pretty damn bored by a lot of giachinnos music for a while now but this theme he's cooking up sounds dope. I love that its both triumphant but also sounding a bit like the funeral march (undertaker theme from wwe too lol) which is ominous

Watershed

Oct 26, 2017
It is both reminiscent of previous Batman themes and the Imperial March. I hope there is enough to make it sound distinct. I can't get on board with anyone saying it's already the best Batman theme.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
It might be because I didn't rest watch TAS, but I'm not feeling it. I'm fact it kinda sounded like The Imperial March lol.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Sounds good. Really digging the tone this movie is going for.

It's nice to look forward to a Batman thing again. It's been too long.

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Not feeling it just yet and tbh I haven't been a huge fan of his output for a while. Looking forward to the final versions though, hope they nail it.

gilded_Pb

Oct 27, 2017
Digging it so far. Cant wait to hear the whole thing.

I wonder if this was really born out of Something in the Way like the trailer suggests or simply edited for them both to fit together just for the trailer.

Minlack

Oct 29, 2017
Not a big fan of Giacchino's big Hollywood scores, especially when composing themes. But I've watched a few more low key films where I enjoyed the music and to my surprise his name came up at the end. Fingers crossed this turns out well!

Randdalf

Oct 28, 2017
Reminds me a lot of the opening of War of the Planet of the Apes, but in reverse.

It's nothing like the Imperial March lol.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
The Dark Knight is about to be dethroned.

Matt Reeves coming for Nolan's crown

E7Y8SsRXMAcLLg9.jpg