• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chronus

Nov 2, 2017
He better not do a sharp break on that bike, or he's getting impaled on those spikes.

I really don't like his suit at all

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Wasn't there some rumor going around that he's out of shape and was sent home from the set? That there was some issues between him and Reeves? Or just BS internet rumors?

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EkI7-cTXYAAhee9

Lionel Mandrake

Prophetic Lionel Mandrake
Oct 26, 2017
Wonder if
They're going to go with the Falcone-Selina parentage angle.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Hoooly shit I thought Colin Ferrel was CG but it's an actual prosthetic? That's insane, he's unrecognizable.

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
why spend all that money on prosthetics when you could just cast some character actor as the Penguin instead? he looks amazing but it's a pretty weird choice.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
why spend all that money on prosthetics when you could just cast some character actor as the Penguin instead? he looks amazing but it's a pretty weird choice.
Maybe his acting is really good. Like with Bane, they could have hired a bigger actor, without spending the extra effort on using camera work to make him look taller.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Curious not seen Andy Serkis I'm convinced my theory is that Alfred is body from trailer coming true and he be a literal voice in Bruce's head

Rydeen

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA.
I like these photos with Penguin in them kind of shoot down the rumors he's barely in the movie and only in the opening scene.
Curious not seen Andy Serkis I'm convinced my theory is that Alfred is body from trailer coming true and he be a literal voice in Bruce's head
I assume it's just because Alfred's scenes are mostly on closed sets at the studio, like the Bat Cave and Wayne Manor, so less spy photos from on-location shoots.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wh..what is the point of Colin Farell....if he looks nothing like Colin Farell?

They could have gotten literally anyone. I never would have guessed if I didn't know.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Farrell looks great as Penguin, awesome makeup work. And he's a dope actor so I'm sure he'll rock the part, liked the small glimpse of his voice in the trailer.