• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
xzAkY6k.jpg

you can never have enough pens readily available

Kace

Feb 10, 2020
the system
That ain't it chief, get rid of those horrible shoulder pads that actually do look like the hockey gear Bale was talking about and that helmet is horribad I hope its just for when hes riding the bike and not his permanent cowl

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
I like the overall aesthetic but hoping this is just his first suit. Ears are bad.

Dyl

Oct 27, 2017
First look at what appears to be the Batmobile

Edit: Nope, looks like a rig car of sorts.

ERZSxE4XUAEQL0d

Last edited:

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Probably a dream, but I would love it if they had the same type of choreography from Harley Quinn which was the same stunt coordinator from John Wick movies. The fights in Harkey were beautifully shot, clean, and brutal.

Here's to hope....

CrocoDuck

Oct 28, 2017
looks pretty bad, yeah? It reminds me of that guy who dressed up as Batman and got stopped by the cops.

HeyNay

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Somewhere
Honestly I don't think the suit matters too much if the film is great. If they're going for a gritty Daredevil S1 vibe with Batman getting knocked around, I think the aesthetic works. But for the love of God, I don't understand... out of all the superhero films, Batman is always the one least likely to get accurate representation. It's 2020. We've had super accurate versions of Spider-Man, Deadpool, Iron Man, Daredevil, Super Man, etc... almost all of them work on screen with some added texture and embellishments. I hate to be the type that cares about these things (because, honestly I don't mind reinterpretations too much), but someday I hope they'll give Batman a proper comic book treatment in the visual department. Maybe some lighter shades of grey mixed with black, more form fitting, less armor and rubber, and some cool white eyes that glow in the dark. Till then, hockey pads it is!

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I like the design of the suit, digging how cobbled together it looks and I don't mind the loss of the cape. I think it could use some different shades of grey in there to make it pop a bit more but eh

Not bad

Praetorpwj

Nov 21, 2017
The suit seems to be compatible with a production emphasising effective stunt work and exciting action. I would rather have these things than the usual Batman mannequin.

It doesn't even look that bad in broad daylight; honestly we go through the same cycle of bullshit with every Batman production....

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I bet getting water between the collar and the neck is really annoying.

Also I got to see what it looks like on camera because those eyes look goofy as hell. Clearly they are going to CG then or something

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda more worried as to what the villains are going to look like.
We are getting Penguin and Riddler right?
I hope they don't look crap.
I mean Penguin can get away with just a nice suit I guess.

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
I'm kinda more worried as to what the villains are going to look like.
We are getting Penguin and Riddler right?
I hope they don't look crap.
I mean Penguin can get away with just a nice suit I guess.
I'm honestly way more interested in what the villains will look like than Batman himself, especially with the gonzo casting of Colin Farrell as Penguin. I mean, Colin is great and it's such an against type piece of casting that I'm totally on board to see where it goes, but I won't lie that I'm also kind of worried because i prefer an interpretation of the Penguin that, you know, in some level resembles the bird he takes his name from.