• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Only thing that bothers me is when people come out and defend the people that lap this up as "being tricked", nah this is them.

ShapeDePapa

Oct 25, 2017
So the president of the US is saying that doctors in the country are actually killing newborn babies?

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
We get this crazy shit because a stereotypical Fox News Viewer became President...

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
I don't think he's mentally ill. I fully believes he knows what he's doing. He's literally seeing how much shit he can feed his base. He enjoys watching them shovel it down. The more outrageous the lies they cheer, the bigger his ego gets. He's the front end of the human centipede and it's worrying how easily a large portion of this country just lines up behind him to willingly eat his shit.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
You can't write that off as his usual spiel. That troubled individual belongs in a mental health clinic not the white house.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Nothing new, the right and especially "pro lifers" have been spouting this for a while now and we know the kind of people he gets his news and talking points from.

RedSparrows

Prophet of Regret
Feb 22, 2019
As ever, even by its own fucking logic it is incomprehensibly stupid. Like, let's say these mothers and doctors are all psychotically gleeful about murdering children. Why wouldn't they just do it earlier? Lot less hassle...

This shit is so so so stupid.

BackLogJoe

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If you watch the second video, he even introduces Scott Walker like he's some kind of alternative. The guy was defeated in an election by the people. There's no way we he's going to go peacefully.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Whipping people up to get closer and closer to political violence just...continually. I do fear for the country.

ps3ud0

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Too many stupid Americans - can we not abort this mess of a country? Read a fucking book...

ps3ud0 8)

Narasumas

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Melbourne, Florida
User Banned (Permanent): Peddling misogynist fear-mongering material. Previous severe infractions.
I'll just leave these here:

Mod Edit: Links Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This isn't just Trump. He couldn't have created this cult on his own. I refer back to the cancerous tumor that has been on the ass of America for decades now, Fox News. That's how he reaches these millions of Americans with this bullshit that they legitimize. They are the ones pounding this shit into the brains of ignorant masses 24/7. That's how cults work.

Oct 27, 2017
Stochastic Terrorism, folks.

Time to up my donations to the regional Planned Parenthood fund, they're gonna need more security

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Mod Edit: Links Removed
Gee, I wonder why you wouldn't be brave enough to personally expand on the propaganda you just obliquely posted.

So, to be clear, do you support Trump's claims?

Meanwhile, here's an actually interesting thread about this, by the kind of person put in danger by Trump's poison.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Dangerous, demented, stupid asshole. It is only a matter of time before one of his idiot followers decides to "take matters into his own hands" and bomb a Planned Parenthood facility or something.

Oct 27, 2017

Nah, I think you'll just leave, you propagandist

Screenshot-20190428-075232.jpg

Driggonny

Oct 26, 2017
The official procedure is to rip the baby from the womb and then drive a wooden stake through its heart, lest ye be haunted by the child's angry spirit

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
He will do everything to stay in power and strike his ego. Anything.

Get him out. Please.

Nightbird

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
the man clearly has dementia, they can't hide it forever

Look, I've been lying in hospital for a week now in a room next to a patient with Dementia.

Trump is not anywhere near what I'm hearing every day and night.

To say he has dementia is an insult to people actually have dementia.
Trump is just plain stupid, bigoted and racist. There's no need to explain his behavior with anything medical.
That shit has been there for a long time.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I can't but feel that if any other President in the modern era had said something this inflammatory, impeachment proceedings would have BEEN started.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
I can't but feel that if any other President in the modern era had said something this inflammatory, impeachment proceedings would have BEEN started.

No other candidate would have survived Pussygate.

Hell, a decade ago getting too turnt up at your own fucking rally would tank your campaign.

We've fallen a long way.