• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, hard to say what "co-chief creative officers" actually means for their influence. They were supposedly heavily involved in the live action series, and still left because their requests weren't being followed.

Still, I won't immediately turn down new Avatar projects, and an animated movie sounds promising.

PoeticProse22

Oct 25, 2017
Wow! This is extremely exciting! It's great to see that Mike and Bryan are involved. There's far too much potential for this franchise that would have been wasted if it had been relegated solely to the misguided live action series.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
They literally left the Netflix project to launch an ENTIRE STUDIO!
DownrightDecisiveAzurevasesponge-max-1mb.gif

Aug 13, 2019
Hell yeah! Would have really been a waste not to do this. I hope we get a good RPG out of this too.

pleasedon'tfuckthisuppleasedon'tfuckthisuppleasedon'tfuckthisup

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this turns out well.

www.resetera.com

Allegations of toxic workplace environment towards women at Wonderstorm (The Dragon Prince) come out

Late last week someone on Twitter commented about the fact that several women that have worked on Wonderstorm have quit due to emotional/mental issues: Which led to this reply by former community manager Danika Harrod (you should read it, it's quite detailed): It is extremely disappointing...

God fucking damn it. Thanks for letting me know, I had no idea. What a piece of shit.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Reading the thread title I rolled my eyes but seeing the original creators are involved I'm hopeful

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
YO CAN WE PLEASE ALLOW THIS CHANCE TO GET ANIMATED SERIES FILLING THE GAPS BETWEEN TLA AND KORRA PLEASE!!!??

OP
OP
Spectromixer

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I wonder if the film will be about the next Avatar after Korra and the series will be prequels/side content

Ottaro

Oct 25, 2017
That Netflix show is about to be as relevant as the netflix marvel shows are to the MCU right now.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
I wouldn't mind seeing them do more with Korra. LoK's production was plagued with issues, and I think the character deserves another chance.

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
We really can't have a single avatar topic on this hell website without someone needing to get in their Korra jabs, huh?

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Maybe this is a direct response to the Netflix fallout?
At any rate, I guess after Korra would be an Earthbender in the modern day/sci-fi series?
Only if they skip ahead more than 100 years, Republic City is a Hong Kong situation, the rest of the world didn't catch up yet. Modern? Yeah. But sci-fi? Dunno.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm cautiously optimistic. Took them long enough to realise the potential of what they had.

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
I'm ready for whatever, loved Korra just as much as ATLA so excited to see anything new.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Cautiously optimistic. Korra was not great as a whole but parts of it were. ATLA is lightning in a bottle and will never be repeated, so the best I can hope for is better than Korra.