• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
pJDTzev.png

Jul 29, 2021 at 1:00 PM

bpWXlNs.png

See many the same questions comes by. Some answers here

www.resetera.com

The Ascent - Resolution and framerate info, Play Anywhere, crossplay details, Game pass for console and pc confirmed, game length

https://wccftech.com/the-ascent-qa-neon-giant-shares-info-on-game-length-crossplay-and-the-games-living-world/

Yes its crossplay. But only between Xbox versions and MS store version

Resolutions:
4k drs/60 on Series X
1440p drs/60 on Series S
4k drs/30 on One X
900p drs/30 on One S

Yes its on gamepass for pc
Yes its play anywhere

length of the game 15 to 20 hours following the story mostly

Game doesnt have raytracing on Xbox. It does have raytracing on PC and also DLSS support. Widescreen support unknown atm

Steam-Gifs-Solo-Coop2.gif

Steam-Gifs-Customization2.gif

Steam-Gifs-Shoot-and-looot2.gif

bTFegfU.png

Jul 29, 2021 at 1:00 PM

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
I'm going in mostly blind but ever since I saw the trailer for this at E3 last year, I've been hyped. Is it suitable for solo players?

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've been looking forward to this since it was first announced. Looks great. GamePass day one.

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
Sadly no difficulty modes, though they said they would look into it. Since I wanted to play this game with my wife, I'm probably going to hold out a month or two to see if it can get patched in. I wish you all lots of fun though.

spacer

Oct 30, 2017
I'm excited to try this one out. I'm interested to see how much I like a non-loot based isometric action RPG. I hope they eventually add an arena/horde mode of some sort for extra co-op fun.

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
Can't wait for the reviews.
Will play it with two friends regardless, should be a lot of fun.

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
I've been looking forward to this since the first reveal. Footage I've seen since then has only got me more excited to play. Hopefully it's not too difficult for me.

(OT title is the correct one)

Snefer

Creative Director at Neon Giant
Verified
Oct 30, 2017

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
that GamePass subscription putting in work. Excited try this out.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
I'm gonna run like 3 rounds of Halo, drop a hot take so I can be a part of that Discource™ then spend the rest of the weekend playing this 🙏 good vibes