• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JayBee

Alt-account
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
arse-tweets.jpg
Lmfao hahahahhaha

TheDanimal

победитель победитель куриный ужин
Oct 25, 2017
This is the worst thread title

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
19 year old American ResetEra users are currently frantically trying to figure out how to use the power of DongBeetle math to get into bars

Ryengeku

Oct 26, 2017
Georgia, US
I tried to help ya out, OP but title-sama was too stronk. Era has cast derailaga.

P.S. I'm pretty sure you bailed by now. Good luck with the next thread!

Akoi

Oct 25, 2017
WA
7 years and 11 months in the USA. I got mine day 1 for $250. No regerts

I personally couldnt get over the batterylife numbers, I caved once I saw Pokemon X on my coworkers XL... I literally went out and bought the 3DS XL and Pokemon after coming home from work... Zero regrets.

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a day oner as well. It was great being a part of the Ambassador Program, too. 20 free games was pretty sweet. 21 with 4 Swords.

A system worth owning.

The Ambassador program was honestly a pretty cool and unexpected reward for being an early adopter. I knew what I was paying for when I bought it at launch, so getting something when the price dropped was a nice extra.

trugs26

Jan 6, 2018
I recommend leaving this thread to simmer for a couple years then come back and bump the thread.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I thought I was having a stroke when I saw this thread.

The way Nintendo keeps dropping releases on this system though, it really will keep going until its 10th anniversary.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
In all seriousness it does kinda feel like the 3DS stopped putting out a ton of must-have titles around 2015. But I think the company was going through a few weird years there transitioning into the Switch era. Not that the games released since then have been bad, but I remember 2013-2014 being the system's peak.

Really enjoyed the system itself though, especially the XL model. Although I can't exactly recall a laundry list of my favorite games on it, I know I've put hundreds of hours into it and feel like the system successfully pushed past the awkward middle phase of the DS (where the tech wasn't quite there for great 3D games but did allow for A+ 2D games).

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
I came to say the 3DS isn't 10 years old and was going to post something, but see ERA is on top of that. Still the 3DS had a good run and now time to retire it and move to Switch.

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's been 15 years since the last game from Retro Studios.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I can't believe my time machine worked. Time to go find myself in this time complete the body swap.

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
That there's actually a 2021 to travel back in time from has given me my first breath of relief in years!

Unfortunately time travel creates parallel timelines.

In one we got Kid Icarus, and another Fzero, and another we got Mother 3. From this we only know he also received KI, so we need to learn what else is different before he disappears or continues traveling through the timelines.