• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The rumors of the bridge's demise...

tumblr_oqo8ri5OJD1wqre6eo2_r5_500.gifv

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
One trick insurance companies HATE!

Do not raise the bridge! This is important.

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
It's always tickled me how proportionate the number of crashes are to moving vans. Like, the experienced truckers *somewhat* know better, but people renting U-Haul trucks for a move fuck it everytime.

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
It's not the same anymore, but it is nice to see even after getting raised the bridge is still a monument to human stupidity. Signs everywhere, red lights, and people still try to go under it that shouldn't.

Big-E

Oct 25, 2017
Have Penske commented on this at all? Like is there a dedicated line item in their expenses that account for this bridge?

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised We haven't seen winter bridge collisions where snow on the ground added height and caused the crash.

I love that all the driver's had a meeting and decided "taller bridge? We'll just bring taller trucks".

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Have Penske commented on this at all? Like is there a dedicated line item in their expenses that account for this bridge?
They're rental trucks and they're probably making bank off the people that don't pay for the insurance. Guaranteed they warn the people that pay for the insurance about the bridge. lol

I'm surprised We haven't seen winter bridge collisions where snow on the ground added height and caused the crash.
It's in NC where they barely get any snow.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Perhaps not dead, but heavily neutered, it lost all stopping power and epic apocalyptic sound.

Theorymon

Oct 25, 2017
In these trying times, its good to see that this bridge is still opening up trucks like tuna cans, with the latest victim being on September 15th!

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
In these trying times, its good to see that this bridge is still opening up trucks like tuna cans, with the latest victim being on September 15th!

The hubris of humanity has no bounds. Like at this point this thing need to literally have a Loud ass recording saying if you are in a truck turn right or left you are over height. And maybe. Just maybe the accidents stop.