• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here

that feeling when you bite into a pickle and it's a little squishier than you expected

can you describe this feeling?

we can all relate to this feeling

bonus-books
J1CO5pP.png

5if4A3E.png

ayHtCZk.png

cieoFuD.png

37Xq72h.png

1xCscB5.png

5uBwawb.png

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
The video didn't make sense to me until I realized he had eaten pickled CUCUMBERS instead of what I was expecting.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this didn't make sense to me, he ate a vine-borne fruit that had been brined in vinegar instead of what i was expecting

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
This video is probably not the best time to admit openly that I would 100% throw myself into a pool of vinegar for this man.

you could even say i would

relish

the opportunity

I think he's really hot ok

Oct 25, 2017
Louisville, Kentucky
Where I come from we call everything that sits in a jar full of vinegar for an extended period of time a "pickle"

is that wrong
In the US at least, "pickle" as a standalone noun almost exclusively refers to pickled cucumbers

Any other pickled food item would be referred to as "pickled [food]"

I always took this for granted but I guess it means different things different places

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
It's just not as satisfying while still giving you everything else of the pickle you want.

SOBOSLDR

Nov 27, 2017
I hate mushy pickles, it's honestly revolting. They are quite common here when you get the homemade ones. I always buy the mini pickles now much better consistency in the crunch department.