• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
I really have to go back and give BotW another go. I haven't touched it since the month it launched and while I beat and loves the hell out of it I find myself remembering very little.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds

Stef

Oct 28, 2017
Rome, Italy, Planet Earth
"you can ride Sidon anywhere"

the-shape-of-water.jpg

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
The Zora have upper body proportions similar to hylians but then they have baby legs. You'd think having longer lower half would be the adaption for swimming because Sidon just looks like a goober when hes worming through water :P

Deleted member 4037

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But isn't Mipha a big fish?
I am actually appalled by how insensitive this is, its like you didnt play the story. Mipha's story is about love and devotion in spite of the universe being against you, its like a classic Shakespearean tragedy where we know what has occured, but we see Mipha trying to show her love, but only after the battle she sacrifices herself for. Over and over you see that death cannot stop her love as she comes back a fucking ghost to resurrect you with pure love. So I dont even know how you can just sit there and call her just "a big fish". I have no words.

/s

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Obvious jokes aside, I expected this to be "anywhere on water" (i.e. not just during the Divine Beast approach). I didn't expect this to mean on land. :D

Quinho

Dec 25, 2017
Distasteful jokes aside, it's a pretty funny glitch, wonder if he can swin through death mountain as well

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
There was ANOTHER glitch found a while ago that lets you get max hearts and stamina as early as leaving the great plateau. Can confirm it works even on the Wii u version. Love having the master sword as early as possible lol.

Okay that is crazy, cannot believe there are glitches still being found in this game. Going to try this on a Master Mode play-through, thanks for the link!